Bellazon

I AM the Biggest fan revival

Jennka

re voting ... perhaps must vote in the first two rounds to be able to continue.... therefore giving a new new member the benefit of doubt :)

^ This

I've looked at the IP's and they're from different locations, however that doesn't necessarily mean anything. If a person is smartish they can easily mask their ip to get around account bans and make as many accounts as they want. It's only when they slip up and don't use the software properly that we can see who's sharing an account.

re voting ... perhaps must vote in the first two rounds to be able to continue.... therefore giving a new new member the benefit of doubt :)

^ This

I've looked at the IP's and they're from different locations, however that doesn't necessarily mean anything. If a person is smartish they can easily mask their ip to get around account bans and make as many accounts as they want. It's only when they slip up and don't use the software properly that we can see who's sharing an account.

Thank you Pretty for checking it up :hug:

It would be easier to allow just people who have more than 50 posts.

What do you think?

^ This

What would even motivate someone to go to the effort? It's so bizarre, not to mention petty :idk:

I'd just go with the 50 post limit too Jennka :yes:

^ This

What would even motivate someone to go to the effort? It's so bizarre, not to mention petty :idk:

I'd just go with the 50 post limit too Jennka :yes:

Thank you donny :hug:

I think it would be the easiest, non-complicated way.

I will apply the rule in the final round and in the whole next edition of the competition.

and also.... never underestimate fanatical fans :evil: they´re capable of anything :evil: