Bellazon

I AM the Biggest fan revival

Jennka

Based on what Pheno wrote, I was thinking about the whole system. I will not change the rules of this recent edition in this second round - I´m quite eager to know how the results will look. But I was thinking about the next edition (I´d love to make at least two to three editions per year) and about the rating and eliminating system.

What do you think of this format - the consequence of rounds and voting is going to be the same.

1. round - 20 groups with 5 women in each.

You rate every woman from 0 to 5.

Points are counted, first 60 with the biggest amount of points make it to the next round.

This stays the same.

2. round - 10 groups with 6 women in each.

You have 10 votes to split amongst them.

Points are counted together with the points obtained in the first round - BUT - only after the round is over, 30 women with most points make it to the next round and 30 women at the bottom are eliminated no matter which group they were in.

3. round - 10 groups with 3 women in each.

You have to choose only one woman from those three.

In the end of the round, points are counted together with the points from the previous rounds and first 10 women with the most points make it to the final round.

4. round - final one - you have 10 women.

Organize your "TOP 10". Women will obtain points according to the placing in your top tens.

Points are counted together with the points from the previous rounds, and the final top 10 will be made.

This too, stays the same.

Do you approve of this format or do you like this recent one more? Please tell me.

Because in this recent format we´re doing now, the 3.round 2 women will be eliminated and one goes on from each group - no matter if there are women in other groups with more points. I can still change this rule, if you guys want me to.

What do you think?

I will sit on the fence with regards the format.................. at the end of the day I know I will be disappointed when a couple of my faves drops out ... It is sad having to pit them against each other :(

What do you think?

I like (Y)

If I can make a suggestion though, how about taking averages rather than totals?

Example:

Model A = insanely popular

Model B = moderately popular

Model C = not well known

In round 1, Model C is bound to pick up more votes by being put together with Model A than she would with Model B. If you took averages, then everything is scaled fairly and total number of votes don't matter <_<

I love the new idea hun!

:hug: great then :)

I approve :D

:ddr:

... ... It is sad having to pit them against each other :(

it always is

True. Trust me tincan, with myself having so many favs it´s almost every group in every round that makes me sad :laugh:

Ok, thanks those who expressed their opinions. I will not change the recent round, but in the 3.round I will follow the new rules - and the next edition will be done whole by the new rules :)