Bellazon

I AM the Biggest fan revival

Jennka

thank you all guys :hug: I for sure plan to continue in this comp (the rounds will be a little bit differently ordered) after some time passes. I´m looking forward to it :yes:

WTF Barbara won?! hahaha i can't believe it, i thought it was going to be either Adri, Ale or Josie lol ... But im happy for Barbara, she's the cutest thing evet :heart:

Great comp Jennka :)

Thank you :hug: right, I counted it twice, ok? :laugh: that speaks for it all :laugh:

that was a great #1 well deserve she's cute, adorable, pretty, and glad she has many fans.

I wish Josie would have gone higher. Don't like that much overall result. Happy enough with number 1.

I think Josie is very exceptional here. She´s not really modelling nowadays, for a little bit longer, and people still like her - rather love her - and they did not forget about her. For me, it´s a great success as for the question of fans for her :yes:

:kiss::hug: Thank you Jennka for a fun contest.

Well played all!

I was sad to see some of my favorites get knocked out of the comepetion, but the results of this poll/contest/game were nice to see.

I expected to see Ale win, because, let's face it, she's everywhere nowdays.

I expected Ale or Candice or Adriana :yes: but the whole progress of competition was different, different winners on different stages - and absolutely different winner in the long run!

I´m curious if the change of system will change the whole competition as well... I have already a little bit different order in mind :)

Pretty, I don´t know now, but not for at least month - I would love to start another one sooner than in December though. So I guess November will be fine for nominations, I hope that´s not too soon - but it will be great to know how quick people´s references and love change.

What a surprise that any of the 2 everlasting Brazilians did not win! :blink:

I expected Ale or Candice or Adriana :yes: but the whole progress of competition was different, different winners on different stages - and absolutely different winner in the long run!

I´m curious if the change of system will change the whole competition as well... I have already a little bit different order in mind :)

Well, yes, you changed the competition system several times in different stages, and that does influence for sure.

With another system probably the first positions would have been different.

You've got me intrigued now on what Barbara Palvin would do in any of my contests.

She hasn't been there so far cause she's not 18 yet, but she'll be in just 2-3 weeks. Damn it, you just made me want to start another edition that day. :laugh: <_<

BTW, congrats for the contest.

Awesome job Jennka - one of the best comps we've had to date, in my humble opinion. :yes:

Oh :blush: thank you :hug:

I prefer the competition to start January because is a new year. New Year New Competition that is what I think, is just my opinion.

I take it into consideration of course :yes: thank you :)

Amazing comp indeed, great job on it all Jennka. And my o my.....Barbara took top honors i see :blush::yes:

:D

What a surprise that any of the 2 everlasting Brazilians did not win! :blink:

Well, yes, you changed the competition system several times in different stages, and that does influence for sure.

With another system probably the first positions would have been different.

You've got me intrigued now on what Barbara Palvin would do in any of my contests.

She hasn't been there so far cause she's not 18 yet, but she'll be in just 2-3 weeks. Damn it, you just made me want to start another edition that day. :laugh: <_<

BTW, congrats for the contest.

Thank you - and start it :D I would love to :D

I think Barbara won because she took the advantage of not being hated around here, nor being extremely loved (of couse by someone she is). You know that with Adriana and Alessandra (and Candice) it´s mostly love-hate relationship, but Barbara is quite neutral, just as Emily D is. I think that was their "secret" weapon :)

I think Barbara won because she took the advantage of not being hated around here, nor being extremely loved (of couse by someone she is). You know that with Adriana and Alessandra (and Candice) it´s mostly love-hate relationship, but Barbara is quite neutral, just as Emily D is. I think that was their "secret" weapon :)

I think I am going to do it now that I had to cancel the musicians one.

Well, it definitely is love/hate for those 2 but here you couldn't vote specifically against all of them as you can do in my contests, the most you could do was to place them in the bottom, and if you hated more than just 2 or 3 you were giving at least 3-4 points to some of them. Anyway, it's quite surprising that Barbara won, Emily would have been more expected.

A great contest Jennka and a very interesting winner. As far as starting a new contest is concerned, I think it should start in the new year as Maiya suggests (something to look forward to after the holiday season).

I think I am going to do it now that I had to cancel the musicians one.

Well, it definitely is love/hate for those 2 but here you couldn't vote specifically against all of them as you can do in my contests, the most you could do was to place them in the bottom, and if you hated more than just 2 or 3 you were giving at least 3-4 points to some of them. Anyway, it's quite surprising that Barbara won, Emily would have been more expected.

Great!

Yes, she would. But when I visit Barbara´s thread, it´s really full and attended. Maybe she´s just the "it" girl for some time now, maybe it will last longer, who knows - but there is something about her, especially her runway pics make me want to see more of her. I don´t know why. It seems like she appears to wide range of people here :)