Bellazon

Your Top 10 Babes

GoodFoot

^ i don't mean to bash her but i seriously don't understand why she's becoming so big... i mean her face is so average (and i'm being nice lol) and her shoulders ? how many different bones show on her shoulders ? :laugh:

I saw her opening the Paco Rabanne show, she can't walk :/ I think she opened the dolce and gabbana show too :ninja:

I've added her to my " :| list", along with sasha pipovareva (or whatever her name is) and Lisa Cant :|

:p

I understand what you're saying Taben but I find her to be exceptionally beautiful. I think Snejana has a cool icy glamour like starlets of the 20's and 30's. Beauty is subjective. No offense but I don't understand the appeal of Eugenia. Many love her look but I don't "get it".

I understand what you're saying Taben but I find her to be exceptionally beautiful. I think Snejana has a cool icy glamour like starlets of the 20's and 30's. Beauty is subjective. No offense but I don't understand the appeal of Eugenia. Many love her look but I don't "get it".

lol it's totally ok if you don't like eugenia, i was just afraid you might not like what i said bout Snejana :p

I agree on the fact that beauty is subjective, and thanks god it is :laugh:

^ i don't mean to bash her but i seriously don't understand why she's becoming so big... i mean her face is so average (and i'm being nice lol) and her shoulders ? how many different bones show on her shoulders ? :laugh:

I saw her opening the Paco Rabanne show, she can't walk :/ I think she opened the dolce and gabbana show too :ninja:

I've added her to my " :| list", along with sasha pipovareva (or whatever her name is) and Lisa Cant :|

:p

:laugh: Sasha Pivovarova is on my " :| list" too

she scares me :ninja:

Updated Top 10 models

1. Eugenia Volodina :heart:

2. Julia Stegner

3. Gemma Ward

4. Daria Werbowy

5. Natasha Poly

6. Tiiu Kuik

7. Hana Soukupova (yeah, back in the list :p !! see it's not THAT unpleasant to eat :hehe:)

8. Anja Rubik ( Woot ! welcome in the top ten :D )

9. Inguna Butane

10. Doutzen Kroes

Out: -Caroline "treadmill" Trentini... God you must really suck to fall from the 9th spot to... nowhere ! 5 or 6 runways each day during the brazilian fashion week ? i think i saw enough of you for the next 10 years !mwahahahahahahaha :laugh: :ninja:

- Bianca "Fierce mouth" Balti - please don't bite me :cry:

Updated Top 10 models

1. Eugenia Volodina :heart:

2. Julia Stegner

3. Gemma Ward

4. Daria Werbowy

5. Natasha Poly

6. Tiiu Kuik

7. Hana Soukupova (yeah, back in the list :p !! see it's not THAT unpleasant to eat :hehe:)

8. Anja Rubik ( Woot ! welcome in the top ten :D )

9. Inguna Butane

10. Doutzen Kroes

Out: -Caroline "treadmill" Trentini... God you must really suck to fall from the 9th spot to... nowhere ! 5 or 6 runways each day during the brazilian fashion week ? i think i saw enough of you for the next 10 years !mwahahahahahahaha :laugh: :ninja:

- Bianca "Fierce mouth" Balti - please don't bite me :cry:

pretty good. i approve of all but 3 models on your list :p

ok lemme guess... Eugenia, Natasha and Anja (i'm sure bout the last 2 lol )

um i like eugenia...do i know you? do i talk to you every day? coz that answer makes it seem like i dont :laugh:

the other one is julia stegner :trout:

:rofl:

hey i know you like her as a model but maybe you weren't judging model wise :p Anyway 2 out of 3 is a gd guess no ? :/

About julia i'm not a fan of her walk and sometimes she looks like the lower part of are face is anoyingly not symetrical :ninja: you know, like someone hit her and the lower part of one of her cheek is too big ? :laugh:

But she's so gorgeous most of the time :wub: and i like her personnality from what i saw :p

ok lemme guess... Eugenia, Natasha and Anja (i'm sure bout the last 2 lol )

um i like eugenia...do i know you? do i talk to you every day? coz that answer makes it seem like i dont :laugh:

the other one is julia stegner :trout:

:rofl:

hey i know you like her as a model but maybe you weren't judging model wise :p Anyway 2 out of 3 is a gd guess no ? :/

About julia i'm not a fan of her walk and sometimes she looks like the lower part of are face is anoyingly not symetrical :ninja: you know, like someone hit her and the lower part of one of her cheek is too big ? :laugh:

But she's so gorgeous most of the time :wub: and i like her personnality from what i saw :p

melbguy called her "ye of the slacked face" or something like that :rofl:

i call her julia the slack jawed yokel :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

Models

Adriana Lima

Ana Beatriz Barros

Kemp Muhl

Katja Schekina

Josie Maran

Gemma Ward

Tiiu Kuik

Natalia Vodianova

Megan Ewing

Renata Maciel Dos Santos

No order...except for the first one :heart:

New List, in order.

:heart:

Edit : Miranda's in :fun:, Hana's out :ninja: .

1. Adriana Lima

2. Katja Shchekina

3. Kemp Muhl

4. Natalia Vodianova

5. Gemma Ward

6. Susan Eldridge

7. Josie Maran

8. Miranda Kerr

9. Marija Vujovic

10. Polina Kouklina

Models

Adriana Lima

Inguna Butane

Tiiu Kuik

Cintia Dicker

Ilze Bajare

Bianca Balti

Polina Kouklina

Kemp Muhl

Miranda Kerr

Katja Shchekina

Previously on the list: Alessandra Ambrosio, Eugenia Volodina, Izabel Goulart, Megan Ewing, Marisa Miller, Renata Maciel, Heather Marks

Actresses

Angelina Jolie

Michelle Rodriguez

Scarlett Johansson

Aishwarya Rai

Asia Argento

Eva Mendes

Roselyn Sanchez

Jessica Alba

Natalie Portman

Evangeline Lilly

Previously on the list: Amber Tamblyn, Lacey Chabert