3. Nadege Dabrowski

4. Luiza Freyesleben

5. Aniko Michnyaova

6. Sandra Kubicka

7. Elisandra Tomacheski

8. Petra Silander

9. Michelle Casis

10. Luisana Lopilato

On the bubble.....Kate Upton, Jehane Paris, Bruna Armbrust, Anel Odendaal, Gabriela Rabelo, Clara Alonso, Leandri Snyman & Daniela Pinedo.

Excellent graphic, ABBF! :clap: And you like Hannah Holman? You never struck me as a fan of hers. I like her, but have always been kind on the fence about her...

LOVE your recent graphic, and kudos on having Mirte (I LOVE HER, but BZ rarely likes anything but commercial models. :ninja:). As for Hanna, I've had a silent crush on her for a while now and I finally decided I love her enough to put in my top 10. She really is very talented and I love her look more than anything. She's very fresh yet still has this spunk factor which I adore. I usually love thin small noses (like Ana Beatriz, per-say), but her little snub is just too cute on her. I think her face is lovely. :wub:

hannahholman01large.jpg

Thanks so mcuh! And I love Mirte; It took me a little while to warm up to her, but she's so talented and beautiful and now I love her. As for Hannah... I'm still on the fence about her. I love some of her work, but I think something about her face just irks me or something. I feel this way about loads of models: Tati Cotliar, Bregje Heinen, Charlotte Free, Arizona Muse, etc., etc... Maybe with time they'll all grow on me.

And, yeah, it does seem that BZ tends to lean towards commercial models in popularity. I, personally, try to spread my love out equally amongst the commercial and HF models. :ninja:

:heart:

01 edita vilkeviciute 01

02 marloes horst 02

03 fabiana semprebom 03

04 emanuela de paula 04

05 dioni tabbers 05

06 ana beatriz barros 06

07 renata sozzi 07

08 shannan click 08

09 darla baker 09

10 clara alonso 10

hovering

alessandra ambrosio • nicole trunfio • elena baguci • leticia zuloaga • maryna linchuk

du juan • tori praver • isabeli fontana • hilary rhoda • catrinel menghia

top_10_9.gif