Bellazon

Your Top 10 Babes

GoodFoot

I'll put my top 20 because you guys can already see my top ten on my signature :p

1.Alessandra Ambrosio :heart:

2.Izabel Goulart

3.Natasha Poly

4.Raquel Zimmerman

5.Gisele Bundchen

6.Fernanda Tavares

7.Caroline Winberg

8.Adriana Lima

9.Isabeli Fontana / Julia Stegner

10.Karolina Kurkova / Hana Soukupova

11. Caroline Trentini

12. Cintia Dicker

13. Eugenia Volodina

14. Flavia De Oliveira

15. Selita Ebanks

16. Ana Beatriz Barros

17. Inguna Butane

18. Jessica Stam

19. Heather Marks

20. Andi Muise

I love the DNA showcards this season so i made my own the way they made theirs :shifty:

When I first saw that post I was like wtf some of those models aren't even from that agency :rofl:

Good job :thumbsup: The DNA show cards are always great :heart: my favs for this season are Women again :wub:

I love the DNA showcards this season so i made my own the way they made theirs :shifty:

When I first saw that post I was like wtf some of those models aren't even from that agency :rofl:

Good job :thumbsup: The DNA show cards are always great :heart: my favs for this season are Women again :wub:

:rofl: :p

I must say i quite like the IMG show cards... not too crazy about the Women one, but mostly because i would not have chosen the pics they did :p

I must say i quite like the IMG show cards... not too crazy about the Women one, but mostly because i would not have chosen the pics they did :p

IMG's are nice too :yes: The ugly show show cards award goes too *drum roll* New York Models :| not feelin the frames :no:

Yeah sometimes they choose the worst pics <_< They always choose Inguna ones that aren't that great :/ I just love the style of Women show cards :hehe:

PS. Let' just say Hana, Inguna and Tiiu were in your top 10 :whistle: what would their show cards look like? :shifty:

Some of your people's top tens they all look like the same girl. Like have some originality.

Im not going to same say names.,,,not that you give a :gocho:...but Morgan Dubled is the worst!

I think Naomi campbell looks like a trannie so, we can't all have the same taste :p

IMG's are nice too :yes: The ugly show show cards award goes too *drum roll* New York Models :| not feelin the frames :no:

Yeah sometimes they choose the worst pics <_< They always choose Inguna ones that aren't that great :/ I just love the style of Women show cards :hehe:

PS. Let' just say Hana, Inguna and Tiiu were in your top 10 :whistle: what would their show cards look like? :shifty:

haha i don't like them either :|

well actually i've started to make some show cards for models that aren't in my top 10, tiiu inguna and hana are on the list of the next models but i can't be arsed to look for pics right now :/ i have some in minde though :shifty:

1. CAROL trentini

2. INGUNA butane

3. MATHIAS lauridsen

4. NATASHA poly

5. SASHA pivovarova

6. HANA soukupova

7. STAS svetlichnyy

8. TIIU kuik

9. DOUTZEN kroes

10. JEREMY dufour

HM: NATALYA P. CAROL W. HILARY R. VLADA R. NICOLAS B. BOYD H

Natalya Piro will always be a favourite, but unless she does more work soon... not in my top10. Same with Boyd :) I think he's the most gorgeous boy, but he hardly does any work in comparison to my other faves.

:( And what's up with all this list bashing? If we all had the same tastes, there wouldn't BE

a point to lists. We'd all have the same cookie-cutter top 10.

(sorry it's mixed genders!)

:laugh: I've decided to make a new Top5 - ALIEN GIRLS :rofl:

1. Sasha Pivovarova. By far the most versatile and best alien.

2. Gemma Ward. Starter of the alien boom, now more classically beautiful.

3. Tanya Dziahileva. She can be very pretty. But she's too young for me.

4. Coco Rocha. Closed mouth or laughing - very nice.

5. Lily Cole. Round kid

I know there are more aliens, but I forgot them, so please remind me :laugh:

01.: Jessica Stam & Eugenia Volodina

02.: Tiiu Kuik

03.: Polina Kouklina

04.: Rianne Ten Haken

05.: Andi Muise

06.: Bianca Balti

07.: Karolina Kurkova

08.: Doutzen Kroes

09.: Marija Vujovic

10.: Morgane Dubled

Honorable mentions:

Natasha Poly, Inguna Butane, Alexandra Tomlinson, Lily Cole, Hilary Rhoda, Alana Zimmer, Magdalena Frackowiak, Sasha Pivovarova & Gemma Ward, Flavia de Oliveira, Anja Rubik

So, finally the point Ben was waiting for so long has come (and you have to hug me for that!). And it was a harsh decision I couldn't make fast :cry: Stam - although beautiful, gorgeous and busy - will move on 2nd spot of my top10 again.

Why? I find myself always searching and waiting for Eugenia's pics all the time, her thread is the first I click when I see it and I never get bored of her pictures. I'm excited for each single photo. Of course I love Jessica really deeply, but not in the "Oh my gosh, how beautiful!"-way. But only if she stays working that much. Otherwise they'll share 1st place again.

Long explanation, short list:

01.: Eugenia Volodina :heart:

02.: Jessica Stam (N) :cry:

03.: Tiiu Kuik (N)

04.: Polina Kouklina (N)

05.: Rianne Ten Haken (N)

06.: Morgane Dubled (Y)

07.: Andi Muise (N)

08.: Bianca Balti (N)

09.: Marija Vujovic

10.: Sasha Pivovarova :ninja:

Honorable Mentions:

Alana Zimmer (we'll see her in my top10 soon for sure), Georgia Frost, Lara Stone, Natasha Poly, Inguna Butane, Hilary Rhoda, Mona Johannsson, Darla Baker, Jessica Miller

About Sasha in my Top10. I wanted to clean my list from extraordinary beauty-types, just because I prefer classical beauties. But since this is my MODEL-list and not my WOMAN-list I guess she can be in there. I have to set a woman list up too soon :rofl: