Bellazon

2012 SI Swimsuit

Very good points pheno and MissLimaVzla. True that even with Cinita's petite frame she still has curves and is more to proportion then Candice's body. I guess u pined down my iffiness on Candice ever appearing on SI.

Plus guys are definitely looking for the curve factor on this magazine...I know I have been ever since I knew of SI.

SI is the last magazine/modeling job that is still taking healthy/curvy girls at this point. Having Candice there would be completely against what SI represents IMO. Just look at the SI girls: Brooklyn Decker, Bar Refaeli, Kate Upton, Jessica

+1 on that, part of the reason SI is so popular. and these are both very good points

But for their 3D video thing last year they went the opposite.

:ninja:

The troll kiki strikes again!

(I was tasting you guys :whistle:)

I love Candice but I prefer her with clothes on & I agree with Pheno, I think young babyfat Candice would have been perfect for SI. Now she is just too thin and too focus on herself or her over exaggerating poses . And when I see her in lingerie or swimsuit I don't see what she sells or wears, I just see her (if what I say does make any sense? :laugh: ) She advertises her body and not the tinny things she wears. It's like she is posing in front of a mirror to admire herself. Pose 1: I am hot. Pose 2: yeah so hot. Pose 3: I turn myself on cause I am hot. Pose 4: blow a kiss to myself, such a hot number I am. Pose 5: fuck yeah to me! Hot hot hot!

Etc, etc.

I actually agree that Candice Swanepoel doenst fit SI that much but I do think she is very pretty and a beautiful woman.

Id be much happier if another Candicer - Candice Boucher - did work for the american Sports Illustrated. I think shes one of the most beautiful models out there, amazing body and eyes, also very exotic. Too bad shes so underrated :(

ho is the 2012 Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue cover girl? Set to replace last year's beauty, Irina Shayk, the buzz on the Web seems to indicated that the pre-Valentine's Day treat could be Kate Upton. Fans of the yearly SI swimsuit edition will know for sure when David Letterman announces the 2012 cover model on the Late Show on Feb 13 at 11:35pm ET on CBS.

http://www.examiner.com/sports-babe-in-nat...david-letterman

I'd like to know if it already happened to have a girl who was a rookie on the last year issue and became the cover girl the year after?

Sorry, I don't really see her for SI at all :idk: maybe I've just been over inundated with her in the last few years, but she just seems so stretched recently. Maybe back in the day when she first started VS and she was the little snowbunny, curvy in all the right places without looking hard and kinda fake it was one thing, but now I just don't see her pulling it off. At least not to my liking. She's got no tits without a VS pushup cleavage maker, and no ass without a painfully arched back, that would give even Karlie or Anja a poppin' backside.

THIS!

SI is the last magazine/modeling job that is still taking healthy/curvy girls at this point. Having Candice there would be completely against what SI represents IMO. Just look at the SI girls: Brooklyn Decker, Bar Refaeli, Kate Upton, Jessica Gomes, Damaris Lewis, Jessica White ... They all have naturally curvy bodies. Even Irina Shayk has a pretty decent looking butt without doing creepy posing, SI is the place of T&A & Candice does not belong in there.

I would die if i ever see Candice in SI, that would be a sad day :no:

The models you've named are no doubt what SI is notorious for--and it has promoted itself as a haven for curvy models--but let's not pretend they haven't found a place for women with similar bodies to Candice. For all their Bar Refaelis and Brooklyn Deckers, they have a Hilary Rhoda, an Anne V, or a Julie Henderson. Hell, just last year's rookies alone added Alyssa Miller, Izabel Goulart, and, perhaps the most shocking of all, Shannan Click. It's hard to argue that SI has drawn a clear demographic that Candice does not fit into when you have Shannan Click in body paint.

SI.com

After a one-year absence, Bar Refaeli returns to the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, which comes out tomorrow. As part of her appearance, Refaeli poses with a few athletes. The Swimsuit editors wouldn't let me reveal those athletes, but they did say I could post one picture with the guy's face blurred out. I figured that would be boring, so I put my face on said athlete's body so I could accomplish two things that will never happen: 1) Get close to Bar; 2) Have a six pack. Anyway, we're going to turn this into a contest. The first person to correctly guess the athlete in the picture above will win a little prize pack. Here's the catch, you have to tweet me your guess and you can only make one guess.

post-49177-1329158507_thumb.jpg

^^ the shooting with athletes bugs me but i won't complain here <_<

i'm seriously starting to lean more towards Kate for the cover. All the promo she did during superbowl week, plus she also is on the cover of Esquire this month. :idk: just getting those vibes

i'm seriously starting to lean more towards Kate for the cover. All the promo she did during superbowl week, plus she also is on the cover of Esquire this month. :idk: just getting those vibes

i guess that was the surprise that talked about Bar on Twitter.... <_< shoots with Athletes... kinda boring especially with that black background anyways she looks beautiful.

i guess that was the surprise that talked about Bar on Twitter.... <_< shoots with Athletes... kinda boring especially with that black background anyways she looks beautiful.

that and SI is a sports magazine, every month/issue they have athletes on the covers, inside the mag, etc. this is supposed to be about the women! specifically women in bikinis :laugh: idc about the athletes or want a male anywhere inside this issue <_<

Does that look like Rafa Nadal to anyone else? :idk:

hm, in one of the hints they said it's an NBA player, unless she shot with more than one sport. but :idk:

that and SI is a sports magazine, every month/issue they have athletes on the covers, inside the mag, etc. this is supposed to be about the women! specifically women in bikinis :laugh: idc about the athletes or want a male anywhere inside this issue <_<

Does that look like Rafa Nadal to anyone else? :idk:

hm, in one of the hints they said it's an NBA player, unless she shot with more than one sport. but :idk:

If that's an athlete, he is one small dude! Look how short his body is......what sport could that be? thumb wrestling?

This are the girls so far confirmed for Letterman: Alyssa Miller, Izabel Goulart, Kate Upton, Genevieve Morton & Jessica Perez

Bar & Julie Henderson are in NY already too but i have no idea if they'll be in Letterman

This are the girls so far confirmed for Letterman: Alyssa Miller, Izabel Goulart, Kate Upton, Genevieve Morton & Jessica Perez

Bar & Julie Henderson are in NY already too but i have no idea if they'll be in Letterman

Cintia is in New York also and she tweeted a thank you to si for a facial she had..Id be willing to bet she has the cover and thats why SI hasn't said anything about her being in the issue. I hope Kate gets it Cintia Is so boring...she always has the same look on her face, She has one look and we have already seen it NEXTTTT please.