Bellazon

Snejana Onopka
Thumbnail

Sweet rus

I'd say Russia is always in some seperate group, it's a very rich and powerful country but many people here live in poverty. We have everything to be one of the leading countries: natural and human resources but we also have many things that hamper the progress. And first of all we will never achieve high level if people in the goverment don't stop thinking about themseleves and their enrichment only

vot eto rech... respect... i'd say wecould'v if we want'v, but so far no1 gives a damn back there!

Beautiful? Oh for sure I think Ale is prettier, but Sasha is soooo much more cooler.

:| duhhhh* ... *prepares the knives* :knives: , I can't believe you ppl say ale is prettier then sasha!

Ange, I'll kick your ass!!! :persuazn:

*sorry to snejana 4 spaming her hread* :D

Beautiful? Oh for sure I think Ale is prettier, but Sasha is soooo much more cooler.

:| duhhhh* ... *prepares the knives* :knives: , I can't believe you ppl say ale is prettier then sasha!

Ange, I'll kick your ass!!! :persuazn:

*sorry to snejana 4 spaming her hread* :D

Yes sry to Snejana :laugh:

:rofl: SASHA is sooo much better than Ale, I cannot believe we're having this discussion>> Thiago I'll see you in Cypress' thread

Yeah I must agree with Ange

And your set is amazing!!!!

But I still Like Ale, but I Like Sasha Better