Bellazon

Snejana Onopka
Thumbnail

Sweet rus

School Ties

Three weeks after being discovered in her hometown of Kiev, Ukraine, nineteen-year-old Snejana Onopka found herself in New York City shooting a Dolce & Gabbana campaign with world-famous photographer Steven Meisel. An Italian Vogue cover followed, and by the time Spring Fashion Week had begun last September, Snejana was a runway success. "At the Marc Jacobs show I wore a black-and-white jumper that made me feel like a schoolgirl. It was so much fun!" says the new campaign girl for YSL, Lanvin, and CK Calvin Klein. "My mother collects tear sheets of everything she sees me in." As for dad: "My father was in a rock band when I was growing up, so he's used to the spotlight. I like to sing, too." Could she already be planning a second act? —EMILY WEISS

source:Teen Vogue

http://www.teenvogue.com/industry/model/snejanaonopka

About clothes from Proenza Schouler spring 2006 collection:

"I loved the simple elegance of the Proenza Schouler show. The clothes were so pretty."

About Michael Kors spring 2006 fashion show:

"The Michael Kors show was all-American, as usual. It felt like the cowboy movies I used to watch on television back in the Ukraine."

About the dress she wore at Calvin Klein spring 2006 fashion show:

"I adored the dress that I wore at Calvin Klein. It was so clean, light, and fresh."

About Marc jacobs spring 2006 fashion show:

"Marc Jacob's shows are always such a huge event with amazing clothes. But this year he outdid himself with the marching band and the coed jumpers."

Abundance of lace at Fendi:

"The abundance of lace at Fendi was so romantic."

About clothes and shoes at Miu Miu spring 2006 fashion show:

"The dresses at Miu Miu were great, but I fell in love with the gorgeous shoes."

About Dolce&Gabbana spring 2006 fashion show:

"Dolce & Gabbana was a huge production because they were celebrating their 20th

About her minidress from Chloe spring 2006 fashion show:

"The color of the minidress I wore for Chloé was amazing."

About her dress from YSL spring 2006 fashion show:

"Looking at the dress I wore at Yves Saint Laurent, you would think it was hard to get into. Luckily it wasn't, but there was a lot of fabric to maneuver."

source:Teen Vogue

http://www.teenvogue.com/industry/model/snejanaonopka