Bellazon

The best face of fashion

sagitario

So much for continuity... you close after 11 hours for one round and yet another draws out to over 30? Sorry just seeing a little bit of a clear line drawn, especially when you were on around 11:30 pst.

No, I'm not mad, just a little flabbergasted at the double standard.

Edit: I'm just saying it's awfully convenient that she was losing, and yet by leaving the round open it allows her to come back and win :idk:

with four contestants, I guess that´s how the competitions go... someone loses and someone wins. I don´t think sagitario is doing it for purpose.

For me, all of these four are winners with beautiful faces :idk:

Except her last round went 2 days too.. coincidence or convenience?

And you know what it might just be a coincidence, hell something may have come up and she might have just not been able to get to the computer. It just doesn't look great especially considering she was losing at the time the round would normally have been closed, and her last round was drawn out as well. Sag has already shown precedence where she will close a round early, after 11 hours to be exact, and yet this one has gone over a day...

Obviously we don't know what's going on on Sag's end and I agree all 4 faces are beautiful, just pointing out it seems awfully convenient.

:blink: I do not close the round when it is convenient but when I have availability. I closed the round past 11 hours I have already explained why I will not explain again. But who won was anna christine and charlotte and I have not voted in charlotte, and neither anna is one of my favorite models, so it was not for my convenience. Yesterday I just did not close the match because I was looking for pictures for jennka, and that takes time, when I finished and sent, I was eating and when I returned there was failure on the Internet. But I will not count the votes after 00:00 then. Although they are people who usually vote.