Bellazon

Rocio Guirao Diaz
Thumbnail

Hiro

at dailymotion.com some kid just uploaded one of the best videos ive ever seen of her. shes dancin and she can shake her ass like its her job. check it out if u want, all u gotta do i search her name, theres like 6 vids of her there and they are all quality

Anyone have that video of her dancing on some big stage? For a TV show of some kind.

ya, i keep telling u people to go to dailymotion.com or youtube.com

people upload videos of her there, and if ur comp sucks too much to DL them urself then those are the 2 best spots to go to see her videos.

dailymotion.com has like 6 videos of her, and the one ur talking about is one of them. shes dancin and she shakes her ass very well

youtube has a few videos, but its got a better media player so i hope people upload the dailymotion videos there(youtube)...

u all are ignoring me, but ull see if u go to either of those sites how simple they are. just search for her name and the videos pop right up. and signing up is a breeze, i signed up and u all should to and upload all of ur videos there

go to dailymotion and ull see the video ur looking for, bad quality but she still looks awesome

<---Doesnt want to have to visit some website any time he wants to watch it, would prefer to download it instead of viewing it on some heavily compressed over-trafficked web server.

And no computer sucks too much to play video unless it's from 1992 or you don't know what "Codecs" are.

<---Doesnt want to have to visit some website any time he wants to watch it, would prefer to download it instead of viewing it on some heavily compressed over-trafficked web server.

And no computer sucks too much to play video unless it's from 1992 or you don't know what "Codecs" are.

then u obviously dont know my computer.... i have links to like 50 of her videos, but like i was sayin my comp blows and the downloads always stall or never work in the end.... and i have no idea what codec is...

im not sure which video is the one of her dancin, but ill send u the 50 links if u want. the video at dailymotion has the name of the show/file in the title.

and the video sharing sites i recommended are good for more than just watchin rocio videos. youtube has a shitload of funny videos about skateboarders breaking their arms and guys falling down the stairs... there are some funny videos there and i doubt u could ever watch them all

let me know if u want the links

no i have a dsl, my connection is not the problem tho, i think it would be my hard drive that is the problem. my virtual memory keeps poppin up sayin im out of memory, and my comp in general has bad downloading capacity. i cant even download music, and music files are much smaller than video files

my computer is id say 6 to 7 years old. its not as bad as i make it out to be, but download wise its probably 10 times worse than i say it is. its a gateway, and they make ok computers, but its got some kinks in it, i think its got spyware on it or some shit, maybe some bugs, because once in a while it will just freeze and not come back. and 5 out of 10 times when i start it up the whole screen just stays blue with no icons or anything, and then i have to restart a couple of times to get it back to normal. it always is running disk checks and it blows in general

im assuming that by operating system u mean windows xp. i have xp, and it worked like magic for the first 2 years i had the comp. then i got some spyware or something of the sort in my comp, and within the past year i have had to redownload windows atleast 5 times.

im sure it could be a great computer with someone else behind the drivers seat, but i really dont take the time to download the newer faster programs. my sound cards and all of the other drivers u need in ur comp are all from back in the day, and the general capability of my comp is awful.

i have a dsl connect, but with the whole system going at once it all balances out to about as fast as my 56k used to be. im tryin to get a new computer, but my money is tight so i cant for a little while. my comp isnt even that bad, it works fine for the internet and decent for aol instant messenger and shit, but anytime there a more than 2 programs running it stalls. i tried calling gateway, but they closed around my area and they keep telling me the same thing, to redownload windows when it stops working

my computers a joke, and u seem to know enough about computers to have it running at 100% if it were ur own, i just dont take the time i guess. redownloading windows takes like 3 hours, and im sick of the process in general. i got dsl, but thats about the only good feature on my comp. even the mouse and keyboard blow.... trust me man, if i could i would download the videos myself instead of wasting my time asking u guys, but if u knew my computer u would totally understand... it just blows in general... and will continue to do so until i have a technician come or buy a new computer, and the new comp will probably end up happenin first

u want those links?