Bellazon

Rocio Guirao Diaz
Thumbnail

Hiro

This is a magazine cover where she appears... got it from FFA .. but nothing from inside unfortunately.. lowest resolution too.. sorry!

post-1574-1141101800_thumb.jpg

Rocio? I don't really think!

When and in what directory was the pic post at FFA?

Two bigger versions:

th_72005_63911448_b799d36fb3.jpg th_72006_63911449_c9053e6b28.jpg

I don't really browse the forums there.. they're kind of a mess, imo...

i usually just browse for Rocio Guirao in the titles of posts using the search and this pic came up... since it was so lo res I just assumed it was her, being in a post about her..

sorry..

oh yeah , I cant see the thumbs either..

nice pictures, my computer doesnt work for the videos of her though, rapidshare always freezes my comp and the vids suck if they even work

if u want to be cool, you(anyone with the vids of her) could put them on www.youtube.com

its free and the videos stay on that page forever, they dont disappear after 7 days or some shit like in rapidshare

if u do it, please send the links here, i want to see the videos and im kind of pissed my comp wont let me

i signed up at youtube, and its really quick, and i dont mean to "advertise", its just i wanna see the videos and rapidshare and all of these other downloaders suck. youtube lets you watch the video right on the site and it loads really quick

post more pics if u have them, i cant seem to find any more