Bellazon

Rocio Guirao Diaz
Thumbnail

Hiro

Yeah, it's old - but I've got an old comp that runs that stuff fine. Issue is, you need to (for your next comp, since it sounds like you'd need to totally reformat and reinstall XP with that one) take better care of your system.

Virus Scan, Firewall, Ad-removal, defrag.

You MIGHT be able to get a boost by making more Virtual Memory available - PM me if you need more info.

But no, I'll just keep searching for a downloadable version

nice pics sha...

ya, my comp was never treated like it should have been. i never bothered getting antivirus programs or anything

i used to use this program called imesh to download music, but it gave me corrupt files and shit and i dont think my comp ever really recovered...

the comp itself isnt too bad, its just the maintenance is terrible and i dont put in the effort to make it a "mint" computer anymore

maybe next comp ill have better luck. derdude put that video of rocio on youtube and she looks awesome, u guys should check it out

Anyone have that video of her dancing on some big stage? For a TV show of some kind.

That vid has been posted in the general motion thread awhile back. It's only 21 pages, take a look. Search is not working so.....

EDIT>>> I don't know what happened to it, It's not there. I have it somewhere, I'll try and upload it. It's by far the best vid of her, or any model with her shaking it to J Lo's, Let Get Loud.

Edited by ohbaby

Anyone have that video of her dancing on some big stage? For a TV show of some kind.

That vid has been posted in the general motion thread awhile back. It's only 21 pages, take a look. Search is not working so.....

EDIT>>> I don't know what happened to it, It's not there. I have it somewhere, I'll try and upload it. It's by far the best vid of her, or any model with her shaking it to J Lo's, Let Get Loud.

ya, its a great video, shes pretty good at shaking it and u can tell shes barely trying. i think shes a tease the way she shakes it, she knows we're all looking

i dont mean to keep bringing it up, but go to dailymotion. the dancing video is there and someone just uploaded a really good one of her, theres like 10 of them there, u should check them out

the dancin one at dailymotion has part of the title in it, i have links to like 50 of the vids so PM me and ask me for the links if u want them(anyone) and ill send them to u without a problem. the title of the video on dailymotion(the dancin video) is specific, i havent checked if it matches any of my links but im 100% sure it does cuz the kid that uploaded the video is the same kid that i got all the links from, feel free to search for yourself when i give u the links...

derdude posted some vids of her on youtube, the one when she has a life preserver, pretty good

anyone who wants them, just ask me(PM me, dont ask in here) and ill send u the links, i cant download them myself so its no use hoarding them, im willin to share

Edited by lithium01

OK, found the vid on my hard drive. Rapidshare is telling me over 3 hours to upload. I'll try later when speed is better. It is a good size file (86 mb.), so it is better quality (not great) and a bigger screen resolution than Daily Motion's flash file. Also I had to edit it a bit. The sound was a bit off sync and had to cut the post interview a bit to make rapidshare limits. Pretty good job I must admit without affecting the quality. Should be up tomorrow morning sometime. Here are some screen caps.....

post-1500-1145659650_thumb.jpgpost-1500-1145659708_thumb.jpgpost-1500-1145659743_thumb.jpg

post-1500-1145659781_thumb.jpgpost-1500-1145659821_thumb.jpgpost-1500-1145659859_thumb.jpg

post-1500-1145659898_thumb.jpgpost-1500-1145659927_thumb.jpgpost-1500-1145659975_thumb.jpg

post-1500-1145660065_thumb.jpgpost-1500-1145660012_thumb.jpgpost-1500-1145660211_thumb.jpg

post-1500-1145660275_thumb.jpgpost-1500-1145660318_thumb.jpgpost-1500-1145660404_thumb.jpg

post-1500-1145660482_thumb.jpgpost-1500-1145660665_thumb.jpgpost-1500-1145660782_thumb.jpg

post-1500-1145660889_thumb.jpgpost-1500-1145660951_thumb.jpgpost-1500-1145661003_thumb.jpg

I can't get enough of her smile.....Yeah, OK,.....so I lie.

nice pics sha...

ya, my comp was never treated like it should have been. i never bothered getting antivirus programs or anything

i used to use this program called imesh to download music, but it gave me corrupt files and shit and i dont think my comp ever really recovered...

the comp itself isnt too bad, its just the maintenance is terrible and i dont put in the effort to make it a "mint" computer anymore

maybe next comp ill have better luck. derdude put that video of rocio on youtube and she looks awesome, u guys should check it out

Just format the whole sucker ;)