Bellazon

Rocio Guirao Diaz
Thumbnail

Hiro

some really good new pics have been posted since the last time i was here

i want to see more....

someone has gotta step up and upload those videos on www.youtube.com for me, cuz i cant download them on this piece of shit comp

come on, upload them, please, i gottta see them and my comp crashes everytime i try DL the vids

oh, ya, i forgot... this guy on youtube gave me a shitload of links to rgd videos, like 1-2 pages worth of links

but my comp sucks, so i havent downloaded them yet.

if any of you want the links and are willing to upload them for me, send me a message or just reply in this topic and ill send u the links

theres like 50 videos worth, and i havent seen a damn one, so the sooner the better if one of u wants to do it

if i dont reply when u send me a message its cuz my computer sucks, but i will get back to u the next time i am on. i havent been here in like 2 weeks so it might be the same way next time, but i have the links saved on disc so ill send them to anyone who wants them(and is willing to upload them for me so i can see them)

it might sound like alot of work, but uploading videos onto the site i keep bringing up is really fast and easy if u know how, its free to upload there and the videos stay there as long as YOU want them there, not like rapidshare or some other ones where u only get to keep ur video on there for like a couple weeks, it just sucks with my computer cuz its old as shit.....

anyone interested let me know

This link isnt working for me. The source has "..." in the link.

Anyone else?

Try this -> http://rapidshare.de/files/17491063/RGD_07042006.rar.html

Thanks for trying, but unfortunately i have a mac and can't play those files.

ANd thanks for the great new pics everybody. She's looking as good as ever.

hey, any takers on those movie links, im pretty much willing to give them to anyone, just make sure u post some nasty vidcaps on here for me, or if anyone wants to upload them onto www.youtube.com u can do it for free

if no one is interested then i guess theyll just go to waste... my comp cant handle them so i pretty much am depending on a kind soul to upload them....

any takers, PM me or just ask in here, im not gonna post all the links in here, but ill PM them to u when i get a chance if u ask for them...