Bellazon

Fitness and Exercise

Brenna

I hate my body and I don't think I will ever get rid of my insecurity. I have recently lost about 20 kg for the second time in two years. I'm 1,75cm tall and weigh about 51-52kg. I hate that I can't stand myself and can't eat proparly. I will either eat waaaay too much or eat nothing and exercise like crazy. I just can't bare the taught of being "chubby" again... :cry:

the attached picture is Pamela Bernier, just incase anyone is curious :ninja:

... I ... either eat too much or too little, no excercise .. my workout includes going almost everywhere by foot, shopping and stress :laugh:

i am really out of option on my mativation about it

it is killling me that for 3 years i can not find a right solution for me

help please????

I can give you all the information about losing weight there probably is - my life has been just one big diet :cry:

i have found an aption

i will try to go to the gym with my bf

and see how is that going to work out because he is there regularly

i will try that

i think that my problem is that i do not have a will power

anymore

it is like i got my bf and he is perfect so

i am not looking for anyone

but now i am thinking of a helthier me

and i am trying to take care of my body

omg ... my bf goes to practice everyday and works out at them and before them or whatever.. and so, he is in such sexy shape... I'd never work out with him though just because I's be too shy plus I wouldn't be able to keep up. I would KILL to take a cneak peak into his locker room while his team mates are changing with him :drool:

• 4 weeks later...

I found the gym boring as hell so stopped going. Swimming RUINS my hair because the amount of chlorine they put in my local pool is just stupid, and my hair must be fragile. I don't have a long enough attention span or enough motivation to do all sorts of toning exercises. And I ran about three times before deciding the weather was too chilly!

Basically now I go rock climbing after just getting back into it again. And a fair bit of walking around everywhere and I live in a hilly area so it works out quite well. So long as I eat sensibly, it's fine and I don't need to exercise much!

• 3 months later...

I go to the gym three times a week. I do about 20 minutes of jogging and fast walking at an incline on the treadmill, then I do hip/thigh workouts and a ton of abdomen work. I'm already thin, so I don't work out to lose weight, I do it to tone.