Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

^ Thanks for the pics, Julia! In this last one it kind of looks like she had her hair cut, but maybe that's just the styling. Either way, her hair is reeeally long in the Harley pics, which makes me wonder what VS is going to do with all of it for the VSFS.

Nah it was the styling in that one ^^Im sure :)

Also, although her hair really grew but almost all girls ( except for me :p lol) add hair extensions for events/ads/etc. sometimes, so...

On a different note, she takes such different/interesting awesome pictures for vs lately...with all those cute poses n stuff. Im getting impatient to see more ,damn!

Also, although her hair really grew but almost all girls ( except for me :p lol) add hair extensions for events/ads/etc. sometimes, so...

That's true of course about the extensions, but Marisa's hair was also really long in the NFL commercial. :idk:

On a different note, she takes such different/interesting awesome pictures for vs lately...with all those cute poses n stuff. Im getting impatient to see more ,damn!

I want to see more pics shot by this Steven Lippman guy. He did Marisa's "Malibu" shoot and the recent Harley ads, and I'd like to see what he'd do with an SI shoot with Marisa. The guy obviously has more creativity than the photographer she's worked with the past few years and creativity is something SI is in need of. :ninja:

That's true of course about the extensions, but Marisa's hair was also really long in the NFL commercial. :idk:

Yeah but we were not in studio to be 100% sure in that :)

I want to see more pics shot by this Steven Lippman guy. He did Marisa's "Malibu" shoot and the recent Harley ads, and I'd like to see what he'd do with an SI shoot with Marisa. The guy obviously has more creativity than the photographer she's worked with the past few years and creativity is something SI is in need of. :ninja:

Oh yeah ! Good point. Hopefully there will be more of such photos. Malibu ed was great! :heart:

If I was a professional fashion phorographer Id book a shoot with her ASAP. I have so many cool ideas that will bring the best out of Marisa and Id get them posted in one of the 'Vogues' too ( I can imagine the reaction in tFS LOL) !!! I hate how some models are labeled 'commercial' or 'swimsuit only' whereas they are versatile enough to pull off HF eds as well but I guess its either they dont want to or dont get asked to.... :(