Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

I've got a suh-weet scoop for y'all! Hopefully, it'll be new news.

Marisa has a new ad campaign for a certain non-fashion and non-sports related company and I have the ultra sexy ads in my possession! If you already know who I'm talking about, then feel free to reveal it.

Otherwise, let me make some Super UHQ scans of the ads and then I will post them on my next reply. Do you know which campaign I'm talking about, Pink? If not, then you're all in for a treat!

:)

I've got a suh-weet scoop for y'all! Hopefully, it'll be new news.

Marisa has a new ad campaign for a certain non-fashion and non-sports related company and I have the ultra sexy ads in my possession! If you already know who I'm talking about, then feel free to reveal it.

Otherwise, let me make some Super UHQ scans of the ads and then I will post them on my next reply. Do you know which campaign I'm talking about, Pink? If not, then you're all in for a treat!

:)

Harley Davidson?! :o Awesome! When VH said it was non-fashion and non-sports, I had no idea what company it could be for, but that's a great pairing, especially since one of my favorite editorials of Marisa is that Italian Elle one with her on the motorcycle.

In other news, Amazon is now finally selling MM's 2009 SI calendar, and it's two bucks cheaper than Calendars.com.

Just in case anyone is interested, here's the actual post from FMT about the new campaign:

Hey Fans!

Be the first to check out Marisa Miller's behind the scenes video of her new campaign with Harley-Davidson! Marisa is the first official representation Harley-Davidson has ever done in 105 years. These two American power house brands have come together for a historical innovation. The campaign is set to launch next week on multiple levels across all media platforms. It will be featured in full-national and international positions, for the V-Rod Muscle Bike, and for Harley-Davidson. Stay tuned!! B)

:heart:

Well, there's a reason why my scans didn't appear here earlier (which I won't talk about), but YES, the ads are for the new Harley Davidson campaign. When I said they were non-fashion and non-sports related, I was referring to this.

The newest issue of Esquire Magazine has a three-page foldout of Marisa straddling the new V-Rod motorcycle and I'm posting there here. The first two pages aren't so sexy to look at (its a bit blurry), but the third scan is as sharp as can be.

Click on the thumbnail to view the Super-UHQ scan!

30557024.6bef11.jpg

30557028.574ad1.jpg

30557030.827f12.jpg

BTW, I think the new motorcycle is a semi-ripoff of the Batpod from "The Dark Knight" with the large tires and long chassis. RIP OFF! :fun:

:laugh: