Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

^ So much catching up for you to do, Ken! :p

Marisa shot a "commercial"/viral ad for Remington with Brewers All-Star Ryan Braun some time ago. Instead of going to TV, it's going to Youtube as a new way of advertising -- using people that get a lot of searches (Braun and MM) to bring viewers to the ad instead of the other way around. Here are two pics that came out with the article that announced it:

remingtoncommercial1yw1.jpg

remingtoncommercial2uh6.jpg

:heart:

I hope those commercials won't be as slippery as her SI.com commercial where she has no dialogue and only appears for a few seconds (while reading another magazine with her face on it to show the people watching the commercial who she is). For corn's sake, her commercial with Heidi Klum had more dialogue than any of the other Angels' commercials combined.

BTW, GOOD JOB on Remington for picking muther'effing Ryan Braun from the muther'effing Milwaukee Brewers ( (N) ). Wonder how much longer before those 'effing Brewers get eliminated from Round 1 of the Playoffs, hmmm....

:laugh:

^ So much catching up for you to do, Ken! :p

Marisa shot a "commercial"/viral ad for Remington with Brewers All-Star Ryan Braun some time ago. Instead of going to TV, it's going to Youtube as a new way of advertising -- using people that get a lot of searches (Braun and MM) to bring viewers to the ad instead of the other way around. Here are two pics that came out with the article that announced it:

remingtoncommercial1yw1.jpg

remingtoncommercial2uh6.jpg

Is there a video?

VampireHorde, you troublemaker. :trout: :p

But yes, there will be dialogue in the Remington commercial, but I'm too lazy to dig up the article that demonstrated it. Searching for "Ryan Braun" in this thread will probably bring it up. And if VS doesn't give the other Angels much dialogue in their commercials, I don't blame them. :ninja:

@lice: nope, no video yet.

VampireHorde, you troublemaker. :trout: :p

But yes, there will be dialogue in the Remington commercial, but I'm too lazy to dig up the article that demonstrated it. Searching for "Ryan Braun" in this thread will probably bring it up. And if VS doesn't give the other Angels much dialogue in their commercials, I don't blame them. :ninja:

@lice: nope, no video yet.

Damn Matt!!! When did you become so knowledgeable. What happened to the Matt that loved to tease PC, the Joker, and the other girls?

But its cool that you are very knowledgeable and informed.

^ That Matt gave up on BZ as a whole, and has since been replaced by the current Matt who contributes but can only tolerate infrequent forays beyond this thread (and one or two others) at the risk of further pessimism and possibly even insanity. :ninja: