Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

:heart:

Well, I'm glad to get the Malibu Magazine edit out of the way. Now I can post other Marisa UHQ scans for other stuff......like these!

Click on the thumbnail to view the Mega-UHQ scans!

So far, I've been asked to make UHQ scans for Surfing Magazine and Italian Elle. I'll work on those requests, but in the meantime, if there's any other Marisa requests out there, just let me know what they are....unless you're all satisfied with what's already out there.

:laugh:

But what's this HJ split thingy? :unsure:

It's a program for splitting and joining files. Usually people employ it to make uploading the file easier.

For example, I could split "ExampleFile.avi" into two parts: "ExampleFile.avi.001" and "ExampleFile.avi.002"

Another user downloads it, then uses the same program to join them back together. Then delete the .001 and .002 files.

Here's a link to where you can get it free.

I will work on those UHQ scan requests, but don't expect them so soon. It's not as if I can find a 2002 Italian Elle issue down the street. As for that "Best Of" calendar, I'll head on over to B&N and give the item a look-see if there is anything worth making UHQ scans (I very highly doubt it).

Anyway, I saw the scans that nothingless made for the British GQ VSFS issue and was kinda suspicious as to why Marisa's only picture looked weird. I hunted down the issue and found out that it was actually a two-fer page. The picture contains Marisa, Alessandra and Miranda in one shot. I made my own two-fer scan and now the problem is solved.

Click on the thumbnail to view the UHQ scan!

30149663.aa0878.jpg

Supermodel Marisa Miller Getting 'Angel' Wings

September 15, 2008

FOX News

As first announced by Pop Tarts last week, Maxim magazine's No. 1 sex kitten Marisa Miller is being officially inducted as a Victoria's Secret Angel in New York next Tuesday.

In addition to the multi-million dollar contract, private planes and racy runway shows aside, we're told Miller has been given the honor of being the face (or shall we say body) of the company's 2008 SWIM collection. But the Californian-born beach babe has plans to do a little more than simply strut in a swimsuit...

"I'd love to design my own swim collection for them (VS)," Miller recently told Pop Tarts. "Heidi (Klum) does the lipsticks, I would love to one day do the bikinis."

^^Give it a few hours. I guarantee they'll pop up eventually. If they don't, then I'll jump in to the rescue.

BTW, is that supposed to be a real story about Marisa just being inducted as an Angel? Wasn't she inducted LAST year at the VSFS 2007? For corn's sake, I don't understand how she can only be inducted this year when she's made numerous appearances at most of the VS events as an "Angel" for the past year.

Explain this to me, Pink, because I'm not understanding it.

^ Well, this whole "she's the new Angel" thing to me is suspect from the beginning since the original article to break the news wasn't exactly what I consider a reliable source, and since the original article is always blindly copied by other sites, I wouldn't be surprised if this is all a misunderstanding caused by a site that didn't know what it was talking about. Or, since a lot of the articles mention her signing a multi-year contract, perhaps she was initially signed to a one-year contract and now that she's proven herself, it's been extended and VS now feels free to publicize it. :idk: