Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

:heart:

^^Have you taken a whiff of that Very Sexy Dare scent? It has a very masculine scent to it, which was quite odd. It's nothing like Dream Angels Heavenly or Sexy Little Things, that's for sure.

Anyway, I did a little magazine hunting today and after checking nearly 10 different newsstands all over Southern California, I finally found the oh-so-exclusive Malibu Magazine with Marisa's edit. Now that I have it, I'm gonna rip this thing apart and make some Mega-UHQ scans so that you don't have to look at those tiny website caps anymore. And when I say Mega-UHQ scan, I mean MEGA-UHQ!

In the process, I also found a certain magazine (which I won't reveal yet) with an older editorial of Marisa from 2002. A few of these pics from the editorial have only appeared in super low quality, but NOT ANYMORE. It's time to give this chick her proper due and give her older editorials the UHQ treatment.

I'll be back after these commercials! :fun:

:laugh:

^^Have you taken a whiff of that Very Sexy Dare scent? It has a very masculine scent to it, which was quite odd. It's nothing like Dream Angels Heavenly or Sexy Little Things, that's for sure.

Anyway, I did a little magazine hunting today and after checking nearly 10 different newsstands all over Southern California, I finally found the oh-so-exclusive Malibu Magazine with Marisa's edit. Now that I have it, I'm gonna rip this thing apart and make some Mega-UHQ scans so that you don't have to look at those tiny website caps anymore. And when I say Mega-UHQ scan, I mean MEGA-UHQ!

In the process, I also found a certain magazine (which I won't reveal yet) with an older editorial of Marisa from 2002. A few of these pics from the editorial have only appeared in super low quality, but NOT ANYMORE. It's time to give this chick her proper due and give her older editorials the UHQ treatment.

Bump with a pic I was wondering if anyone could I.D. :drool:

Hmmm it looks very familiar to me, I think I may have more from that shoot. Ill take a look. Great find , thank you.

After seeing the pictures Julia posted, I know where the set is from!!! :ddr: It's from the ROMP.com shoot!!! :D I capped the video before. It is...somewhere around here :ninja:

^ Thanks for the scans, Vamp! :ddr: You're right that we didn't have them in good quality, but we did know where they were from, and Marisa had made her first SI appearance by that time. ;) Now if you happen to find and scan Marisa's 2002 Italian Elle biker-chick editorial, I'll worship you. :|

Irene: here is the Testino ad.

I was going to cap the Vogue 2002 pics off the MMOS, but then I realized I already had them on my computer from the MMC without knowing where they were from :laugh: except the last one, whose link had broken and I had to cap.

goodvibrationsbw013qb.th.jpg goodvibrationsbw041vb.th.jpg goodvibrationsbw100ot.th.jpg

goodvibrationsbw096xm.th.jpg goodvibrationsvogue5bc1.th.jpg

This pic is also from the same editorial, although with a different label on it, so maybe it's from a different issue:

voguebeautyet5.th.jpg

credits to MMC/MMOS