Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

It's cool that Marisa got an intro and segment like the Angels did.

You know, it's weird, everyone says she's not an Angel, but if you go to Victoria's Secret's own web site for the show at the link below and click on Model Lineup it says, "Get the sexy stats on all your favorite VS Angels" and Marisa is listed. Go figure.

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/fashionshow/index_window.cfm

I thought she did fine on the runway, but overall, I was extremely disappointed with the show as a whole. The music was awful, the poses were lackluster at best (especially from a certain Brazilian who looked crazy every time she stepped on the runway, flailing her arms around :whistle:). I was so bored of the show, I was reading a book and talking on phone at the same time. I'm glad I didn't waste my time trying to record this. :sleep:

2003 still reigns supreme as the best VSFS ever, at least in my opinion.

What to say about the show.... Marisa rocked it for me ! She is 'the REAL DEAL'. I love the way she talks ( and laughs :)) and she is absolutely down to earth, just like your girl next door only hotter :drool: Anyways, her walk might be, might be a bit 'rushed' but the poses were so so cute with that hair twirl.

I also love how in one of the preview videos Ale showed Marisa hi5 ( that is also moderator at aaof said in marisa's thread)on the runway in the last segment, I also find it super cute- that they have a great bond , I love them both. Too bad they edited that out :(

Well, I hope we will see Marisa next year in the show again !

Oh and I shed a crocodile tear when her profile came lol.... Couldnt help it. My Marisa... :heart: :blush: :wub: :ninja:

Ok and while Im at it, lol, I love how Marisa can pull off any look - from sexy and mysterious to sporty and supa dupa cute. She is truly a chameleon. I went through my picture files of her yesterday and was amazed by her again. She has a great face because she is not one of those, sorry, 'monkey like sweet , monkeylike pretty beauties' who look all the same. She has character. And its her face that is hard to forget. And lets not forget THE body and THE personality... :heart:

lol Im done . Amen

ps. ^^ Nice gifs, Pinky :) Thanks !