Bellazon

Sasha Pivovarova
Thumbnail

purple

hahhahah! layla dont say that! :laugh: hahahah!

i love watching sasha on the runway! ....but whats even better are people's faces when sasha is out on the runway! its like... everyone is holding their breaths, wide-eyed, and tense like they're just waiting for her to stumble or fall off the runway! ... then the next thing you know... stam is the cartwheeling on the runway!

ontd? :ninja: why are they reporting fashion things? :ninja: too? :ninja:

Yeah, sometimes....I'm a reader of ontd for about 1 week, but in this time I found sth about Sasha, Jourdan, Kate, Lara, Gemma......

How many shows Sasha did in NY? Cause I saw that sb wrote Anna Sui :unsure: I thought there were more....And if not... :shifty: then I think that maybe... :shifty: SASHA IS PREGNANT? PREGGERS SASHA? :blink: omg, I can't even imagine her with a belly and fuller bust :blink: hahaha weid, I know.

And Celine....in this case I think I like watching Sasha on the catwalk more than Stam :ninja:

too many faces! im getting confuuuuuuuuused! hahahaah!

omg! sasha's eggo is preggo! omg! if thats the case... then im happy for her! i think its just right. i mean shes been married from quite some time now. i was actually surprised that she DIDNT have any children.

oh man! i wonder if she'll break Natalia's whopping record!

you know who i thought was pregnant for the longest time... Hilary Rhoda!

I swear! With the weight she is at now... you would think she just gave birth or something!

too many faces! im getting confuuuuuuuuused! hahahaah!

omg! sasha's eggo is preggo! omg! if thats the case... then im happy for her! i think its just right. i mean shes been married from quite some time now. i was actually surprised that she DIDNT have any children.

oh man! i wonder if she'll break Natalia's whopping record!

you know who i thought was pregnant for the longest time... Hilary Rhoda!

I swear! With the weight she is at now... you would think she just gave birth or something!

thanks for the armani pics!

but omg! hollywood has SUCH as different meaning for me especially coming from someone around the area! hahahh!

but omg! layla! don't go to hil's thread! you'll see her in her true form at the moment! aaaaahhhh! i want hil's fans to return! hahahahah! but if you must... check out Neue Gallery and Soho... sometime around late december... early january!

i really don't know how they photoshopped her for the Blonde Ambition editorial in V51 with raquel and anja! hahahahaha! but idk... its february now... so maybe she lost weight.... i just don't know how! hahahaha!

well im glad for sasha if she is pregnant

but if she is ill/leg problem... i REALLY hopes she gets better

as for the money and missing out FW... im sure shes got plenty in the bank! hahahah!