Bellazon

Movies you are planning to see

Qball

Saw 2

Aeon Flux

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe

Fun with Dick and Jane

fun with dick and jane was hilarious lmao taking a sutpid shower with the sprinkler, go go go

and the kid screaming mii telemundooo porquee lol you def need to see it

and aeon flux was very different...charlize looked breath taking you will be amazed by her precisition, grace and her ability to kick so much ass i liked it :)

and saw 2 was sick...ahh i loved it fucking gross but it was awesomely gruesome

wow i never realized how much i go to the movies lol

still to see rent and casanova i cry when i sing along with seasons of love, i remember i ahd to do a solo 525,000 600 minutes 525,000 moments so dear..okay lol ill shut it soo yea.

and that movie preview..that said before romeo n juliet the guy is so gorgeous..

aha! thats the one, wthh is that guys name...hes so amazing

that walking orgasm!!!

i love those sappy movies..i like to see them by myself sometimes lmaoo

i saw mr. and mrs.smith cuz my friends wanted to lay on there asses and not do anythign and go shopping and i was like w/e soo i saw it and its one of my fav movies i would really like to see tristan and isolde and casanova by myself oh lord im such a geek :ninja:

aha! thats the one, wthh is that guys name...hes so amazing

that walking orgasm!!!

i love those sappy movies..i like to see them by myself sometimes lmaoo

i saw mr. and mrs.smith cuz my friends wanted to lay on there asses and not do anythign and go shopping and i was like w/e soo i saw it and its one of my fav movies i would really like to see tristan and isolde and casanova by myself oh lord im such a geek :ninja:

I'm gonna go to the movies and watch Tristan & Isolde and The BabySitter for my B-day :fun: I can't wait...T & I looks soooo good :heart: I love stories about impossible love :p .

mountains lol you got the hard part right :laugh:

i want to see when a stranger calls....

it looks kinda stupid cuz the girls like why are you calling me...and i dunno the calls inside i just want to see what happens to her...lol i dunno i hate those stupid suspension movies

and everyone said jarhead was amazing....it was probably the most accurate in depth but yet kinda heart felt war movie but its really kinda modern compared to say pearl harbor but other then that its actual military life and its looks really good but in my theaters i think jarhead isnt playing anymore :/

it looks kinda stupid cuz the girls like why are you calling me...and i dunno the calls inside i just want to see what happens to her...lol i dunno i hate those stupid suspension movies

and everyone said jarhead was amazing....it was probably the most accurate in depth but yet kinda heart felt war movie but its really kinda modern compared to say pearl harbor but other then that its actual military life and its looks really good but in my theaters i think jarhead isnt playing anymore :/

it's only just out in the UK :)

will have to check that out then :fun:

cheers Dream Angel and Taben :)

The name is ''When a stranger calls''? My friend told me it was ''The babysitter'' :laugh: That's what i wanna go see :) .