Bellazon

Lily Aldridge
Thumbnail

Rogue

On 2/9/2020 at 10:16 PM, BAGGOT said:

@bump @Ewciolina and @Beehive2 please accept my condolences and thoughts for you and your families. Sudden loss is so very difficult: Whatever distraction and solace you find here, please know that you also bring the rest of us your voice, your humor, and your insights. I come here because I'm a fan, but I'm a fan of you all as much as I am of these wonderful models. Again, my thoughts are with you. :heart: 

Beautifully put @BAGGOT

@bump @Ewciolina and @Beehive2 

I am so very sorry to read of your grandmothers passing. 

My heart goes out to you all, as losing a beloved is never easy, be it suddenly or otherwise.

May you all find comfort in your fondest memories,  and may the Devine grant you and your families the strength and determination to get through these tough times. 
:grouphug: 

As for staying on topic, wow! Lilly’s killing it. Living your best life is all we can hope for, and she’s proving that she is. 

23 hours ago, Ewciolina said:

Thank you! So many of these fashion names are hard to pronounce and spell. I still can't say "Givenchy" correctly lol

@CandleVixen thank you so much! You and Baggot and a few others have always been so kind to me, especially when others would make fun of my posts. Thank you saying such lovely things. I need that, tomorrow is the funeral and all my family is in town so its been hard to see them all be sad, but we're doing ok. It helps me personally to know you guys care enough to take the time to tell me you care. It really means so much, I hope you know how much it means. 

On topic: Lily and the doggie! That's adorable, I love dogs. The Oscars video is great as well. Her youtube channel is one of my favorites. 

sorry for the double post, but omg wait she really did host the Oscars red carpet?

not complaining obviously because I adore Lily, but why? like why did she get chosen? To me, she is a big name model and I know she is famous, but I didn't think she's THAT famous to be doing something like this. But then again, I have never watched the Oscars so do they have models do this every year?

Regardless, I am beyond thrilled she got this opportunity! She is just going up and up and up. GO LILY!!!!

Based on her reaction in the video, she was surprised too, @bump. I assume it was one of the ways she's diversifying herself, and obviously the IMG boss was there, so they must have been advocating for her to get it. I am so happy for all that she's done: iconic opportunities (VS Angel/Fantasy Bra), SI (3 years, one of which she shared the anniversary cover), major brand associations/ambassadorships, launching her perfume business (which sounds as if she is hoping it's merely the first step into a beauty line), and then this Oscar gig. All the while, she seems so down to earth and devoted to her kids and family. Easy to root for someone like this. 

On 2/14/2020 at 11:57 AM, BAGGOT said:

Based on her reaction in the video, she was surprised too, @bump. I assume it was one of the ways she's diversifying herself, and obviously the IMG boss was there, so they must have been advocating for her to get it. I am so happy for all that she's done: iconic opportunities (VS Angel/Fantasy Bra), SI (3 years, one of which she shared the anniversary cover), major brand associations/ambassadorships, launching her perfume business (which sounds as if she is hoping it's merely the first step into a beauty line), and then this Oscar gig. All the while, she seems so down to earth and devoted to her kids and family. Easy to root for someone like this. 

Exactly! Even if I didn't like her look (which I do, I think she is drop dead gorgeous!), I would still love her as a model because she is doing so many different things. Thanks for listing all that out. It really puts in perspective how great her career is all the while maintaining a family. 

I think it's so cool her dad was a psychedelic artist who designed for The Who and The Beatles (I think it was them a few other bands, I could be wrong). She has such a free spirit to her, maybe that's where she gets it from?

Thanks for both the Oscars video and the new LilyAldridgeParfum ad, @Ewciolina She handled her Oscar duties so well, especially as a first timer, and how cool that she actually had some of the winners at her microphone. Her smile in the perfume ad is everything: calm, happy, precisely the mood she wants to convey. Pro.