Bellazon

Lily Aldridge
Thumbnail

Rogue

Side Note: My grandma passed away last night, and yesterday I wasn't on here at all because we were at the hospital all day. It was kind of sudden, so I'm still a bit in shock. I wanted to bring it up because I got up this morning, found out she had passed, and felt numb. However, I decided until I meet with my family (HUGE family, btw), I would say a prayer for my grandma and proceed as normal which is drink my coffee/lemon water and look through my favorite models' Bellazon threads. I have to admit I am  very sad and feel a huge void right now bc I love my grandma so much and was so close with her, but coming on here and seeing you guys posting and smiling and being happy is really helping me right now. 

So big THANK YOU to all of you on here who post content and to those like me who don't post content but still talk about it. This is my favorite thread to visit because of Lily (duh), but also because of the people in it. :heart:

About Lily:

I love Lily for Bulgari!!! Why does the U look like a V sometimes though? That confuses me, but whatever, she looks awesome!!

The Kelly Clarkson show clips were funny, too. I never watch shows like that, but since it was Lily, I decided to check it out and I was actually entertained.

crying sad waving bye emoticon  bump I am really sorry. Please accept my deepest condolences for your family's loss.  My grandma died six months ago, she passed suddenly, it was a shock to my entire family so I know exactly how you feel. May your beloved grandma rest in peace! 1f56f.png.7752f4bd331e02ca55978f3c87b178d7.png

@bump @Ewciolina and @Beehive2 please accept my condolences and thoughts for you and your families. Sudden loss is so very difficult: Whatever distraction and solace you find here, please know that you also bring the rest of us your voice, your humor, and your insights. I come here because I'm a fan, but I'm a fan of you all as much as I am of these wonderful models. Again, my thoughts are with you. :heart: 

ow, this is what I'm talking about in this thread! Thank you guys so much. My real life friends and family have been such a source of support (my grandma had 31 people at one time in her room/spilling out into the hallway, I actually counted them all. There was so much love in that hospital room and look at how much love there is in this thread!!)

Yes, @Beehive2 you are right. Keep moving and face the world because it's going to keep going. I love coming on here for a distraction and to see lovely pictures and see all the appreciation in this thread. Thank you so much for your kind words! I am sending thoughts and love to you, your family, and your grandma. :heart:

@BAGGOT- You have always been so nice to me and I really want to thank you for that. You always have the nicest and most positive things to say about the models and the posters in the threads on here. Thanks so much for being so cool! :hello:

@Ewciolina You are such an amazing poster and I bet you're an amazing person. Im sending my thoughts to you, your family, and your grandma. Thanks for all the hard work you do on so many model's threads.  :hug:

Sorry to derail the thread to everyone else, but this means so much to me. To everyone else who posts on here and who comments on here, you guys rock!!!

Back to Lily: Lily looks STUNNING at the Academy Awards. She wears red lipstick so well! And her dress is classy and not overdone. Love it.  I am so excited for the Bulgari campaign as well. She is doing great things! 

bump, I only just saw your message about your grandma and I want to express my condolences to you and your family. I'm so sorry that you're going through this. I'll be thinking of you. ❤️

Thoughts also with Ewciolina and Beehive2. It was very touching to read your messages of support. And also to BAGGOT, who wrote such lovely and kind words and who summed up how many of us feel about the wonderful community on here.