Bellazon

Lily Aldridge
Thumbnail

Rogue

41 minutes ago, BAGGOT said:

That section of the video was hilarious. As if her face has changed (dramatically) in more than a decade...ugh! The perfect structure of that face... :heart: 

I thought when she showed the pic, I was thinking, hmm she’s not changed much, save for becoming a wife and mother. I wished I looked that good!

7 hours ago, Ewciolina said:

This is just magical, notified you're opening the show literally just before the show!

It may has come as a surprise but her first look was def a opening look.

Her enthusiasm and excitement for walking is at least 10 times more than the girls a decade younger, which is pure entertainment for me😁.

Side note: Candice's walk tho 100/100, she's a galaxy ice goddess while Lil is the lead of a psychedelic band😀

Her interaction with her kids and her evident love for all things related to her family is so endearing. The youtube vid talks about how Dixie "manifested" the Jeremy Scott show into happening while they were playing dress up. Then it shows the two of them FaceTiming so Dixie can see the makeup. That's screen magic. She is at such an amazing place in career and family, balancing both in exciting ways. That takes talent, commitment, and smarts. Lily has the total package. :heart: