Bellazon

Lily Aldridge
Thumbnail

Rogue

thanks for the adds everyone!

I love having my coffee in the morning on the weekends and browsing through Lily's thread. I've been reading through the VS thread as well and it's just so relaxing. But Lily's thread is great because her healthy and happy lifestyle is motivating in the sense that she keeps herself healthy and fit and you can see how it affects her mindset and that she is so peaceful and happy. I'm sure she has her struggles, but she seems to have her life so together and I love it! 

and she's sooooo pretty lol

Lily is so good on camera. Her spokesperson role for Serpenti is ideal. Meanwhile, her personal videos is hilarious. She could seriously be in comedy with some of those reactions. Check out the dripping faucet about 2:34-2:45 into that video. Thanks @Ewciolina. Absolutely love that she is doing the Youtube Channel. :wub: 

1 hour ago, ticktock said:

I received my personalized bottle of Haven today and it smells WONDERFUL. Very happy with it!! And I'll forever keep my bottle being that she wrote my name on it!

That's awesome @ticktock, both that it's a great fragrance and that you got the personalized bottle. :) 

4 hours ago, ticktock said:

I received my personalized bottle of Haven today and it smells WONDERFUL. Very happy with it!! And I'll forever keep my bottle being that she wrote my name on it!

Congrats you scored a personalized bottle!

I missed out however I did see that the name is handwritten by a marker and it will fade with time?