Bellazon

Lily Aldridge
Thumbnail

Rogue

16 hours ago, BAGGOT said:

300 pages! At last. I'd love to see her in SI again, too, @Weasel79. We'll see. Great video adds--that game show? :rofl: 

On 12/22/2016 at 3:47 AM, Weasel79 said:

She better be in SI again! 

Lol, That game show was :rofl: worthy.

Lily for Si is amazing. She's prob one of the pioneers of hybrid of fashion model and Si model and Angel.

Seriously I don't know what is going on, the sun or the makeup team, she looks a million times better than she did in the VS Show.

As of now, no SI 2017 for Lily. But there should be another location in January that she could go to. My favorite SI year for her was her rookie year/2014, some of her best photos, IMO. The colors, the swimsuits, the location, her poses, etc. were all great. I thought her 2015 ones were probably the worst of the bunch, but I mostly chalk that up to a terrible photographer and bad editing. 2016 was okay, the location was a bit boring and the fact that she wore only VS swimsuits made it seem like a regular VS swim shoot and it didn't have that SI feel to it. So I hope she comes back one more time with a better photographer and location + no VS suits. 

On 2016-12-23 at 9:34 PM, ceceshores said:

As of now, no SI 2017 for Lily. But there should be another location in January that she could go to. My favorite SI year for her was her rookie year/2014, some of her best photos, IMO. The colors, the swimsuits, the location, her poses, etc. were all great. I thought her 2015 ones were probably the worst of the bunch, but I mostly chalk that up to a terrible photographer and bad editing. 2016 was okay, the location was a bit boring and the fact that she wore only VS swimsuits made it seem like a regular VS swim shoot and it didn't have that SI feel to it. So I hope she comes back one more time with a better photographer and location + no VS suits. 

Same here! But I don't think she's back for SI, Lais is in so that may mean that it's gonna happen the same thing that happened with Sara.

4 hours ago, BAGGOT said:

Was this from last year? I love the shot, but part of an older campaign. Yes?

Yes. The CH photo is from 2015 I believe. The Hamptons magazine cover is from 2016.

2 hours ago, Beehive2 said:

Loved the v edit, still puzzled why she didnt get a cover.

It would have made such a amazing one tho.

Just asking, do models get paid differently for editorials vs covers?

They get paid next to nothing for editorials and not much, if any, more for covers.