Bellazon

Lily Aldridge
Thumbnail

Rogue

To paraphrase something I wrote on Jojo's thread, Christmas HAS come early!!! Thanks for all the new VS from her. If this is the end of her time with them, Lily is going out in top form. Interesting that she's got three different looks with her hair in these shots: center part, side part, and a bit of flip in a couple of pics. Brava Lily! :wub: 

Nice to see a bunch of pictures of lily for vs.

I'm sure there is photoshop involved but damn, don't she look amazing in these pics?

Seriously though, her pics for vs and her commercial work is exceptional but that walk is just a no.

If her walk was better, she would have went further to do a lot more runway shows, such a pity tho.

She shot for the cover of Vogue Thailand (another shoot thanks to Bulgari) today with Russell and Hung on makeup. I know a lot of people are over Russell for VS, but I think he takes some of Lily's better pictures. Based on the makeup + nails I'd guess it's a March cover (peachy, spring vibes). 

6 hours ago, ceceshores said:

She shot for the cover of Vogue Thailand (another shoot thanks to Bulgari) today with Russell and Hung on makeup. I know a lot of people are over Russell for VS, but I think he takes some of Lily's better pictures. Based on the makeup + nails I'd guess it's a March cover (peachy, spring vibes). 

Thanks for the updates, the makeup looks lovely and as usual way better than the show.