Bellazon

Music of 2011

donbot

Loving the current Tim & Jean single. Give it a listen if you're into the likes of Passion Pit.

Third awesome song I've heard from these guys.. hope they release an album soon :heart:

I usually love things that sound like other bands I like but this is really rip off-y :/

Now this guy is gonna be huge. This song was released awhile ago but his debut album just dropped.

So out of nowhere, Radiohead announced that their new album will be out this weekend :blink:

It's going to be a digital download like what they did with In Rainbows, with a weird-but-cool physical release to come later:

... the physical version of the album, which the band will release on May 9. Available for $48, the premium package includes two 10-inch vinyl records, a compact disc and -- deep breath -- "Many large sheets of artwork, 625 tiny pieces of artwork and a full-colour piece of oxo-degradeable plastic to hold it all together."