Bellazon

WWE

blackthorne2cdn

Maybe she'll come back?

She was one of the few Diva's that could actually fight.

She's officially retired, isn't she ?

That's what i thought too.

A lot of people claim to be officially retired, but come back for special events. Wasn't she at the recent WWE anniversary special?

Quz they go for holidays.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Rock, to me, is the best wrestler ever. Not because of skill (for obvious reasons, I mean, it is fake). But because he was so charismatic, good-looking, quick lipped and because of this he was dubbed the Peoples Champ, and has (I think still) the record for the most title wins. Why? Because people loved him. Yes, there was a time when people chanted 'Rocky Sucks', but you know what? That stopped pretty quick. His persona was one in a million on Smack Down and then eventually on RAW. To this day, people still remember his hilarious interviews. I saw the 'Best Of Raw' DVD set, and Rocky was on the cover, and he practically had a disk to himself with all of his highlights. Love him or hate him, you have to give Dwayne Johnson props on creating one of the most memorable characters/persona's in wrestling history.

He was the character that made me love wrestling when I was younger. Hell, I stopped watching WWF/WWE after he retired because it just wasn't the same without him.

The Rock, to me, is the best wrestler ever. Not because of skill (for obvious reasons, I mean, it is fake). But because he was so charismatic, good-looking, quick lipped and because of this he was dubbed the Peoples Champ, and has (I think still) the record for the most title wins. Why? Because people loved him. Yes, there was a time when people chanted 'Rocky Sucks', but you know what? That stopped pretty quick. His persona was one in a million on Smack Down and then eventually on RAW. To this day, people still remember his hilarious interviews. I saw the 'Best Of Raw' DVD set, and Rocky was on the cover, and he practically had a disk to himself with all of his highlights. Love him or hate him, you have to give Dwayne Johnson props on creating one of the most memorable characters/persona's in wrestling history.

He was the character that made me love wrestling when I was younger. Hell, I stopped watching WWF/WWE after he retired because it just wasn't the same without him.

I AGREE and i feel the same way.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My favorite one is John Cena. Do you like wrestling ? 1st they with WWF, but due to same name having other company they changed it too WWE. I watch all matches crazy. Some time believe that what they are doing in there is just a drama. But after seeing too much blood I'm conuse

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...