Bellazon

WWE

blackthorne2cdn

My fiancée just recently decided he was going to watch wrestling again, and I myself decided to as well. Being a female fan from back in the day (maybe since 1994), I stopped after Rocky left... But now that I've come back I gotta tell you my old fav Jericho still does it for me; love that guy. Batista is pretty cool too. Orton used to be a favorite for me but he's gotten obnoxiously clichéd. As for HHH, well ever since the WWE lost its campiness... he's been annoying.

Talking about campiness... Does anyone miss the good-old days? When the interviews were funny, when Steph and HHH were married... When Mark Henry got 90yr old pregnant and she gave birth to a hand? I mean COME ON! The WWE was so much fun to watch when it was the WWF. Rock N Sock connection?

I can't possibly be the only one who misses the wackiness. Stone Cold covering HHH and Vince in shit? :evil:

The grittiness of the WWE has left it boring for me. Of course as a chick, the actual fights don't appeal to me; the drama and storylines do. I wish they’d stop taking themselves seriously.

• 2 weeks later...

I LOVED the Cena & Batista fight! I really don't like Cena, but I am a Batista fan and so this little storyline showcasing him makes me all happy inside. He's bringing the 'Likeable Heel' persona back to the WWE which was lost with Rocky & Eddie Guerrero (R.I.P).

The only two guys in the WWE right now who you can possibly love for being a prick are:

-Chris Jericho

- Batista

That’s it.

Everyone else is just so annoyingly ‘GRRR! I’m mean! Hate me!’ (ala: HHH & Kane). Or they just aren’t Heels (ala: Cena & Rey Mysterio).

Batista and Jericho have enough presence and charisma, respectively, to placate the masses and just let us enjoy their douche-ness.

**In the wrestling world, wrestlers are spilt up into two sides: Heels (the ‘bad’ guys) and the Faces (the ‘good’ guys). Just in case anyone was not aware. Though if you are in this thread, I’d expect you to. ;)

Never thought you’d hear about an ultra girly-girl love wrestling this much now did ya? Wait, till you hear me rant about football… and by football I’m talkin’ NFL baby!

• 5 weeks later...

Any fans here?

What do you think will happen at Unforgiven ?

could be the last fight of HBK so he will kill Jericho - REST IN PEACE :D

do you like the vendetta between Kane and Mysterio? i think it's crap sooo boring and really anybody is interested :laugh:

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I got to say, i grew up on this, and seeing what it has become, i am losing interest. It is just entertainment now, as there is very little sport left in it. And with HBK now gone, is there anyone on the roster that can work a match like he did?

• 2 weeks later...
I got to say, i grew up on this, and seeing what it has become, i am losing interest. It is just entertainment now, as there is very little sport left in it. And with HBK now gone, is there anyone on the roster that can work a match like he did?

Jericho.

• 1 month later...

I hate to break it to you die hard pro wrestling fans not really but pro wrestling is totally staged. The main focus of pro wrestling is to make money and entertain while other types of wrestling focuses on the athletic competition between the two competitors. Being a former wrestler in high school, I think it's a depressing to see these "professional wrestlers" put such a horrible face to a noble sport. They aren't "professional" and they certainly aren't "wrestlers".

pimp my profile

^Link removed. Please do not post information promoting yourself, for-profit sites, or your board, blog, website etc. (~ Michael*)

Yes we all know that. Its a soap opera and most wrestlers have said that many times. As far as them not being pros or real wrestlers, well who could do some of the things the Hardy Boys and Shawn Michaels have done? Most are athletes who wrestled in college and high school. Brock Lesnar being one. Kurt Angle is a gold medalist, don't forget that one! And look at the Japanese wrestlers. No one can do what they do! And the crazy thing is, I'm not even a fan of pro wrestling and I will still defend it

I hate to break it to you die hard pro wrestling fans not really but pro wrestling is totally staged. The main focus of pro wrestling is to make money and entertain while other types of wrestling focuses on the athletic competition between the two competitors. Being a former wrestler in high school, I think it's a depressing to see these "professional wrestlers" put such a horrible face to a noble sport. They aren't "professional" and they certainly aren't "wrestlers".

pimp my profile

OMG! REALLY?!?! I HAD NO IDEA!!! GASP!!!

Not shit. <_<

So are movies, and I enjoy those too.

As for not being professionals, I'd like to see someone who isn't trained go out there and put on an entertaining match, know how to time your spots correctly, and take bumps. It's very much physical and it's very much acting... it's a lot more work than you're giving them credit for. But seeing as you just came on here, gave a completely biased statement based on the idea that you know some insider secret about the whole 'entertainment biz', to post up some stupid 'pimp my profile' shit no one cares about... Well... You merely come across as painfully foolish.

pimp my profile

OMG! REALLY?!?! I HAD NO IDEA!!! GASP!!!

Not shit. <_<

So are movies, and I enjoy those too.

As for not being professionals, I'd like to see someone who isn't trained go out there and put on an entertaining match, know how to time your spots correctly, and take bumps. It's very much physical and it's very much acting... it's a lot more work than you're giving them credit for. But seeing as you just came on here, gave a completely biased statement based on the idea that you know some insider secret about the whole 'entertainment biz', to post up some stupid 'pimp my profile' shit no one cares about... Well... You merely come across as painfully foolish.

:laugh::laugh:

AnaBBarrosFan you are wonderful!!!

I am with you guys on that. I eman, WHO CARES!!!!!! it's ENTERTAINMENT.

i've been watching it for almsot 25 years now. I rememebr the very first Wrestlemania, I lived thru Hulkamania (and i HATED Hulk Hogan), the roid scandal, got to see my fave Bret Hart become world champion, than get screwed by Vince, saw the birth of Austin 3:16 and the Rock become The Great One. And now back to the PG stuff with Cena.

and in all thsoe eyars, I have never cared that it was "fake".

And let em tell you, for something that is fake, it is the most painful to elarn. I tried it (Killer Kolwaski's school, same as HHH), and couldn't do it.

And look at all the bumps Francine had to take. I can't count how many times she had a broken bone in her career and she was trained at the ECW school where Taz was teaching. She was the toughest manager in wrestling imo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...