Bellazon

PussyCat Dolls
Thumbnail

AdrianaLima

• 2 weeks later...

Nicole is like the only one singing....the other girls are only backup dancers lol...they sing for like 10 sec. and the rest of the time they dance around in their undies :blink:

lol that's right. and i think it's kinda stupid. if some off them had a talent or something, so they could show some other things then dancing :yuckky:

but i like them. i mostly like Nicole, and kimberly. she got a great style

Yeah, i mean...their songs are okay :) i just dont like the fact that 5 of them just dance around while showing off some booty while Nicole is the only one singing, most of the time :laugh:

Christina A. as PussyCat Dolls

I don't get that :ninja: . Was Xtina making fun of them or something... :blink: ?

The Pussycat dolls have been around for ages and are regular at a slightly riskA nightclub somewhere in the U.S. Christina did a show there and dressed like a hooker... not that she doesn't usually.

I'm not complaining of course, I think the PCD music is cool for a cheese night... not many people can stop themselves from dancing around like a maniac to that..!!