Bellazon

Anna Maria Jagodzinska
Thumbnail

Christopher

One more pic from wwd.com

It's stunning, not only Anna presents herself perfectly in this dress but also shows her gorgeous profile.

Well, on style.com, there were around 150 pics from MET Gala, and they chose the best 50, so 1/3 :cain:

:D anyway it's great she's 24th, considering how many much more famous than Anna people were there, and that she was at MET for the first time, it was her debut :D

I know, the list itself is a total mess (Jessica Alba, really?), but Anna was definitely one of the best dressed - she looked young, fresh, vibrant, sexy and classy at the same time.

And I'm not saying that, just because I'm biased :whistle: :laugh:

^ OMG really?!?!

Wow, that would be, SO BIG :| I mean, she already got her US Vogue cover, which is a big achievement itself, but what I mean, is that when I think of David Yurman, I think of Kate, Natalia, Daria-models who are on the very top.

Anna's not that big (yet :shifty: ) but maybe she'll be!! :drool: and I'm happy for Arlenis, too, cause I also like her. And she's also becoming a top name, as a newbie she scored Lancome campaign and graced the catwalk of Victoria's Secret :blink:

Some news!!!

When we first saw these emotive new polaroids of Storm / Women / Nathalie powerhouse Jourdan Dunn, our minds immediately snapped back to last year, when she took part in two of the most significant moments in the industry: as a cover model of Vogue Italia’s “Black Issue” and as the first black model to grace the Prada runway in many years. Since then, Jourdan has become a Vogue US staple (Most recently on its May cover) and a catwalk queen. Her newest work will apparently arrive within W’s June issue, where she will appear in a 30+ page Craig McDean editorial with a large group of young starlets, including Anna Maria Jagodzinska, Dorothea Barth Jorgensen, Imogen Morris-Clarke, Karlie Kloss, Madisyn Ritland, Mina Cvetkovic, and Sigrid Agren.

http://lexposure.net/talent/the-update/ran...tion-28-jourdan