Bellazon

Anna Maria Jagodzinska
Thumbnail

Christopher

th_40621_art1_122_184lo.jpg

OlgaMaria,

I just read the article that you translated many pages before. Thank you so much for that!

I never really followed Anna's career but she seems so nice in that article that I've now decided to check on this topic way more often :)

It may sound cheesy, but I want to say something :hehe: .

I remember when I first became a fan, I was like, "this girl is so cute and cool and funny. I wish she had more work." And now she has so much work, it makes my heart feel good to see :blush: :ninja: .

I just hope she makes sure to get plenty of good rest too and always be happy and healthy :) :blush: .

Haha Joe I know what you mean and I don't think it sounds cheesy.

I remember how I wished more than a year ago Anna got something more than doing catalogs for Scandinavian brands, and then I saw her on the runway of Donna Karan, after a few seasons of abscence. And if somebody asked me a year ago if I think it is possible for Anna to be in American Vogue, I would say I would love to see her there, but don't think it's possible. And now? She's about to be on the cover there :heart:

And I remember my thoughts from more than year ago: “Anna is such a better version of Stam – Meisel should love her and give her lots of work”. Few months later she became one of his favourite models :)

Now I can’t wait to see the US Vogue cover – hope it’s gonna leak soon.

Haha Joe I know what you mean and I don't think it sounds cheesy.

:blush: :hug: :grouphug: :hug: :blush:

I still can't get over the fact she's on the front cover! As I predicted they put here two the most famous of the group (Liya & Natalia), byt I would never have guessed that the third would be our Ania :) They probably wanted to have "new" girl as a addition to the most established ones plus Steven Meisel & Anna Wintour must really like Anna :)

I like cover itself - it's simple and beautiful, a bit vintage, all the girls are softened up, but i think that's what the US Vogue readers like the most.

Anna is also inside with her boyfriend:

Meet the Boyfriends

Ph: Patrick Demarchelier

Fashion Editor: Marie Amelie Sauve

Models / Boyfriends; Chanel Iman & Tyga, Doutzen & Greg Andrews, Caroline Trentini & Victor Demarchelier, Anna J & Duncan Winecoff, Arlenis & Rene Rodriguez, Julia Stegner & Steven Pan

I still can't get over the fact she's on the front cover! As I predicted they put here two the most famous of the group (Liya & Natalia), byt I would never have guessed that the third would be our Ania :) They probably wanted to have "new" girl as a addition to the most established ones plus Steven Meisel & Anna Wintour must really like Anna :)

I like cover itself - it's simple and beautiful, a bit vintage, all the girls are softened up, but i think that's what the US Vogue readers like the most.

Anna is also inside with her boyfriend:

Meet the Boyfriends

Ph: Patrick Demarchelier

Fashion Editor: Marie Amelie Sauve

Models / Boyfriends; Chanel Iman & Tyga, Doutzen & Greg Andrews, Caroline Trentini & Victor Demarchelier, Anna J & Duncan Winecoff, Arlenis & Rene Rodriguez, Julia Stegner & Steven Pan

Yeah Olga, I remember when we were discussing it here, I also didn't believe Ania would get a front cover...that's amazing, though I wish they made her hair look a bit less greasy/flat :|

And yay, Anna with Duncan!! :drool: the hottest couple, haha

btw I didn't know Chanel Iman has a boyfriend :|

^Neither did I, BTW I googled him - he's a rapper (and I always rappers like more curvy girls :-p)

I wish we could see the whole cover shot without the text on it.

And I LOLed IRL at the banner ("SHOCKING TRUTH Antidepressants & Pregnancy" :wacko: wtf?)

I'm just looking through US May 2009 Vogue thread and I can see so many opinions complaining why Anna is on the main cover :cain:

Well, of course even I didn't suppose she would be there, but then, if Anna doesn't deserve this, then Liya and Natalia as well, cause they've been on the cover before and they are not very new....

Can't wait to see Anna's and Duncan's pic and I saw this issue's review and I think I need to buy it :woot: :woot: (even though it's so expensive :| )

Yeah, I've read it too :cain: Well, let's see Anna's short resume: she is in the industry from the S/S 2004 season. She was quite big before (campaigns for Moschino, Gianfranco Ferre, DKNY; 3 Vogue covers, she walked the most important shows). After 2-year break, she came back, caught the attention of Meisel and other important people from the fashion industry and her career literally exploded: 2 Vogue Italia covers, numerous eds and campaigns for the most important brands. And she's impeccable on catwalk. And now she's awarded with this spot on US Vogue cover. I think she worked hard to make it to the top.

IMHO it's well deserved, and, well, haters to the left :p

Congratulations to Anna :clap:

^Yeah, but maybe people don't find Anna to have "that" something. When you see Sasha P., you can immediately remember her face, but Anna's....

Even though Natalia isn't one of my favs and I think she's been overused in US Vogue, my God, I just saw this editorial with her playing different models.... :shock: so great!

And maybe Chanel dates a rapper thanks to Kanye West being so fashion and model oriented :cain:

But Sasha used to be interchangeable with Gemma when the latter worked in the industry.

IMO people need to get used to Anna, after another 2 seasons they gonna complain about new girls who "look like clones" and compare them to Anna "who is original and standout beauty". It always works like this. Human nature :)

Wow I just saw that photo of Anna and her bf on tfs.....Duncan doesn't look as good as always, I mean, he's hot but there are better pics of him, imo.

But they are the most beautiful couple from this ed :heart: so simple but nice.

Anna seems o be so busy lately but as we can read they found time for a trip to Tanzania :laugh: