Miu Miu

Stella McCartney

Valentino

Yves Saint Laurent

47 in total; opened: 6; closed 1

Pure perfection @ Louis Vuitton :drool:

th_83965_lva_122_167lo.jpg

[catwalking.com via Vinciano @ tfs]

And I think she will get a lot of work :)

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: Anna is wonderful! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Two HQs of :heart: Anna :heart: from coutorture:

post-2740-0-1446138972-4838_thumb.jpg post-2740-0-1446138972-50248_thumb.jpg

:heart: :heart: :heart: Flawless! :heart: :heart: :heart:

-tom

Background Beauty :hehe:

14y495i.jpg

20tgd4o.jpg

original from megadish

Oh, I remember seeing this photo before....when I couldn't believe if I see Lima at Givenchy backstage :laugh:

And if we're talking about backstage finds-take a look at that Miu Miu pic that Olga has posted-more precisely, at the Asian woman watching the show....

And Oh my, Anna and Duncan, they are such a perfect couple, seriously, and everytime I see her bf, he seems to be more and more handsome!

And they both have such mixed street styles :p I mean, look at him, under his elegant coat, you can see a plaid, red T-shirt!

HQs of the Chanel FW 2009 show lookbook (That looks better than the campaign with Heidi :whistle:)

post-28257-0-1446138976-24435_thumb.jpgth_97560_02_122_579lo.jpgpost-28257-0-1446138977-15661_thumb.jpgpost-28257-0-1446138977-55912_thumb.jpg

post-28257-0-1446138978-07081_thumb.jpgpost-28257-0-1446138978-37649_thumb.jpgth_97596_07_122_583lo.jpg

post-28257-0-1446138978-73577_thumb.jpgpost-28257-0-1446138979-08196_thumb.jpgpost-28257-0-1446138979-1239_thumb.jpg

post-28257-0-1446138979-16255_thumb.jpgpost-28257-0-1446138979-20208_thumb.jpg

[lesiu @ tfs]

My scan of the Marc O'Polo ad

post-28257-0-1446138979-22706_thumb.jpg

I'm worried about Gianfranco Ferre campaign - I haven't seen it in any magazine, it's still not uploaded on the official website and I've read that owner of the brand is officially broke :unsure:

Gianfranco Ferre isn't big advertiser, but recently I've spent an hour flipping through magazines and I've found nothing. I've asked other users in some forums and they also haven't seen GFF campaign in magazines.

And I don't think that GFF will be closed - the owner is seeking bankruptcy protection, and Gianfranco Ferre had a show in Milan. Well. we will see.

Already a multi model cover of Vogue US? Wow, I thought it will be in 1 year or something, since the last time they had a few models on the cover was in May 2007.

But I won't be surprised if she got this cover, Meisel surely likes her....I haven't heard the actual cast yet....but let me guess, will the models be:

AMJ

Karlie Kloss

Arlenis

Jourdan Dunn

Poly

Selezneva

???

(can't think now of any more who could get the cover)

Well, like I said the cast is a mess. We have 2 household names (Natalia, Liya), group of established models that are at absolute top in the industry (Natasha, Raquel, Isabeli), Us Vogue ultimate darling (Caroline), two newer, yet succesfull girls (Anna, Jourdan) and in addition totally European exotic Lara. And two (usually there is one) models of colour. Seems that again this is a group of Meisel's favourites.

I hope it's gonna be great cover and Ania will be on the first page (not on the foldout). I just can't wait.

I'm super happy about the selection, a bunch of my favorites, including my top three! :woot:

I think it's better for Anna to be on the cover with many established topmodel then with other "newer" faces. It puts her on the map as another established model imo :yes:

True the casting is a little strange but anyway, I'm happy that Anna, Jourdan and Natasha are part of it :yes:

Surprised that Cat McNeil isn't though. I know that Meisel doesn't work with her, but she was a US Vogue exclusive for a while.

Well, but if she hadn't work with him, then it's understandable, even though she should be.

And I'll repeat again, Arlenis should be in, but I guess Anna Wintour still think one black model on the cover is enough :cain: (edit-Liya is also in, but I don't count her since she was on the cover two times already :p :laugh: )

Who do you think will grace the main cover? Which 3-4-5 models? I guess Natasha will be on the front.