Bellazon

THIS DITA OR THAT DITA

LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE

Dita may look the part, and I'll agree I am a fan of her 'work' her attitude leaves much to be desired, and that's coming from people who know her first hand. :idk:

2.5 each, neither really stands out honestly.

And there are people that work with her that say she is amazing to work with so it all depends on who is running their mouth

...And i was talking about her "attitude" i was talking about her looks (50's) Her elegance when she moves, talk, etc.

As i do not no her personally her attitude in life with the people she works with are not really my concern. As long as she is this gorgeous elegant lady in front of the camera i will always :heart: her!

Agreed. This isn't about if she is a good humanatarian or is a wicked bitch to work with. I'm sure she is like everyone else: she has her moments. Yes, from what I have heard she once fired someone who suggested she wear regualr looking shoes or a pair of slacks but I think that is more that she wants people workig for jher that KNOW her and her tastes and style.

And as Cop said, it all depends on who is saying things. Just because a couple people had bad experiences doesn't mean she is a total bitch. You can find people that would bad mouth mother theresa I'm sure. That doesn't make it fact.

For me, since I doubt ill ever get to know Dita on a personal level (she keeps filing restraining orders on me. Please, is it really stalking just cause I follow her everywhere and sneak into her room to watch her sleep??? It worked in twilight) but for me I find her to be very attractive, beautiful, erotic and shapely.