Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

It's confirmed.

Heidi Klum and Seal: We Are Separating

"While we have enjoyed seven very loving, loyal and happy years of marriage, after much soul-searching we have decided to separate.

"We have had the deepest respect for one another throughout our relationship and continue to love each other very much, but we have grown apart. This is an amicable process and protecting the well-being of our children remains our top priority, especially during this time of transition.

"We thank our family, friends, and fans for their kind words of support. And for our children's sake, we appreciate you respecting our privacy."

Seal is also a guest on today's episode of The Ellen Degeneres Show (24 January 2012) and here's a preview clip:

http://ellen.warnerbros.com/2012/01/seal_o...i_klum_0123.php

I don't understand it. :idk: If they still "love and respect each other very much" as Seal (and their press release) has been saying, why are they separating? :wacko:

I'm not buying any of the rumors that are circulating. :blah:

Hate this type of sudden divorces! Especially when I thought couple will stay together forever :( So I could only think they fake it last months or even a year! :(

I don't want to believe in story about nanny too!

i don't think it was sudden. they have barely been pictured together. she was on several us award show carpets alone.

Seal is also a guest on today's episode of The Ellen Degeneres Show (24 January 2012) and here's a preview clip:

I don't understand it. :idk:If they still "love and respect each other very much" as Seal (and their press release) has been saying, why are they separating? :wacko:

That's PR. Obviously there is some other issue. But no matter what the truth is, I'm glad they keep it classy and don't trash each other publicly.

I don't understand it. :idk: If they still "love and respect each other very much" as Seal (and their press release) has been saying, why are they separating? :wacko:

That's PR. Obviously there is some other issue. But no matter what the truth is, I'm glad they keep it classy and don't trash each other publicly.

Agreed. Alot of celebs say that when they seperate, to make it look civil, while it always may not be.

But I am also happy they went this route. They don't need to fight through the public. And they have children together. I am sure they are trying to make their split as civil as possible :)