Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

Celebrities hunger for Rankin glossy

Photographer's new magazine to hit news-stands

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/media/pr...sy-2371376.html

Actor Rhys Ifans and singer Sky Ferreira, the "edgier side" of actress Olivia Williams, and models Erin O'Connor and Heidi Klum are all captured in a new series of portraits by the celebrity photographer Rankin.

Reproduced exclusively here, the pictures will hit news-stands next month in the photographer's new, biannual magazine, The Hunger, which launches 20 years after he first produced Dazed & Confused magazine.

He told The Independent on Sunday: "It is Dazed's 20th anniversary, and I just realised I missed doing it. It felt wrong to go back into Dazed and be too heavily involved as I'd almost be getting in the way."

John Rankin Waddell, now 45, still owns the Dazed group, which he describes as being like "first love – it never goes away", with Jefferson Hack. The Hunger is his first launch since AnOther Man in 2005, which was preceded by AnOther Magazine in 2001.

He believes an economic downturn can prove the best time to launch a new title. "When Jefferson and I originally started Dazed & Confused, we needed a vehicle to get our work out there, and there just wasn't any way," he said. "So we made our own. In times of economic instability, it's often the case that creativity thrives."

Do you think your little one has the most creative Halloween costume in the pumpkin patch? Then enter Patch's Little Pumpkin Costume Challenge!

Celebrity judge Heidi Klum will select the Grand Prize winner. The prize is a three-day trip for two to New York or Los Angeles; a meeting with Heidi; plus a donation of $1,031 to a local charity of the winner's choice. Nine runners up will also each get a $1,031 donation from Patch to a local charity of their choice.

Entering is easy. Just upload a photo of your little one, age 12 or younger, in costume. After you upload the photo, click "Edit Photo," and fill out the caption field with the following information: Your child's name, your name and, if you know it, the charity you want to help. Entries must be made by the parent or legal guardian of the child photographed. Full rules are here.

Submissions must be received before 9 p.m. on Oct. 31.

Good luck and be sure to support Heidi Klum’s efforts to feed the hungry. Visit Trick or Treat for UNICEF!

Click here: https://unicefcostumeparty.org/