Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

Hiedi was funny on tonight's show. She kept saying how her daughter Leni goes up to her brother and says, 'Henry henry henry henry henry henry henry' and then Leni smacks her brother on the head. Hiedi tells Leni to stop but Leni keeps doing it. Sounds like sibling rivalry.

Hiedi was funny on tonight's show. She kept saying how her daughter Leni goes up to her brother and says, 'Henry henry henry henry henry henry henry' and then Leni smacks her brother on the head. Hiedi tells Leni to stop but Leni keeps doing it. Sounds like sibling rivalry.

I thought Heidi was very funny, too. But, as a younger sibling, I hope Henry doesn't end up being traumatized from that bullying. Older siblings are always so mean. :cry:

I thought Heidi was very funny, too. But, as a younger sibling, I hope Henry doesn't end up being traumatized from that bullying. Older siblings are always so mean. :cry:

I agree.

I like Hiedi because she admits she works out alot. Sometimes I think other models lie and say: Oh I don't work out at all.

Well.. she's ''old'' and already a mother.. Kind of different from a model such as Alessandra A. who is naturally skinny..

I like Hiedi because she admits she works out alot. Sometimes I think other models lie and say: Oh I don't work out at all.

Well.. she's ''old'' and already a mother.. Kind of different from a model such as Alessandra A. who is naturally skinny..

ouch!