Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

German supermodel Heidi Klum is being sued by two designers who say she stole the idea for hit TV show Project Runway from them. Cynthia Rodriguez and Elizabeth Zwiebach say they registered a "strikingly similar" television programme with the Writers Guild of America before approaching Klum with the idea. Also named in the suit, filed at Manhattan Federal Court, are the Walt Disney Company, Miramax Dilm Corp and NBC Universal. The designers are seeking unspecified damages for breach of contract.

That means he's ignoring your question. - sahteene

I just hope he didn't want to avoid the question because he thinks they're not real. I've been an avid fan of Heidi since the 90's and she's always had a large bosom. I don't want any conflict but I'm confident in stating that Heidi has natural breasts.

The following pic proves my point.

post-398-1136410545_thumb.jpg

That means he's ignoring your question. - sahteene

I just hope he didn't want to avoid the question because he thinks they're not real.

I was hinting at the obvious fact that her breasts are 100% real. Questioning that fact should have never appeared.