Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

i have a question....could it just be any place as long as its outside the studio? does it need to have elements that might indentify the location where the model is at?

and also, does a bikini top and jeans or a bikini bottom and a jacket without exposing the top also be considered swimwear?

The shot should have predominant features of the location, so it really shouldn't be a closeup of the model.  This shot captures the landscape perfectly:

heidi9mk.th.jpg

I hope u pick that one, but I'm not sure if it will qualify as swimwear, I would think not.  I've seen dresses showing more.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

stunning picture

i have a question....could it just be any place as long as its outside the studio? does it need to have elements that might indentify the location where the model is at?

and also, does a bikini top and jeans or a bikini bottom and a jacket without exposing the top also be considered swimwear?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

questions should be directed to the questions thread, that way everyone can see them ... this is especially helpful if others have the same question :)

Marsnoop hit the nail on the head in terms of the amount of landscape that should be showing, while the model is still a major part of the picture.

that being said, however, no swimwear at all...this includes just bikini bottoms or tops.

The shot should have predominant features of the location, so it really shouldn't be a closeup of the model.  This shot captures the landscape perfectly:

heidi9mk.th.jpg

I hope u pick that one, but I'm not sure if it will qualify as swimwear, I would think not.  I've seen dresses showing more.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Excellent choice