Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

Two children have taken a toll...

She's still gorgeous though. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I hope I look that good after I've had two kids. Psh. She's still amazing compared to most models and 98% of your average women who've had kids. <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:blink:

You come across as very agitated. I hope you aren't, because in case you didn't notice, I said she's still gorgeous.

Here are a couple of quotes from Heidi from the book Gig: Americans Talk About Their Jobs:

We went on one shoot all the way to Mongolia. That's about as far away as you can get and still be on this planet. I felt like I was an alien. I was in Prada head to toe - in Mongolia - where these people drink fermented horse milk. There were all these kids watching us. We couldn't speak to them so we played Frisbee. They'd never seen one. There we are at the other end of the world playing Frisbee. It was great. I'm sure that years from now when they're grown up they're going to be saying, "Yeah, there was this really tall girl who came here who was really funny, this really weird, tall girl, and she invented Frisbee." And that's how I am on a shoot. [...] We goof around. I mean it's not brain surgery, what we're doing. Yeah, we're making beautiful pictures and if I have to be serious I can be serious, but c'mon! That's my style! I think if I had a totally different job I'd have the same attitude.

People reacting to you as a famous person definitely takes some getting used to. It can be very weird. I mean, I actually like meeting people as long as they're not scary or trying to take advantage of you. But, some of them are just getting your autograph to sell it. That sort of thing I don't like. [...] But still, you know, it's very nice that people like you. Having fans tells you that you're doing something right. I really appreciate that. And I'm the kind of person who will stay and sign autographs as long as there are people who want them. Some people tell me such stories- they've been driving five hours to get there, they were waiting in line for an hour and a half- and I can't be like, "Okay, my time is up now. I gotta go, see you later." So I'll stay. And if people are nervous, I'm like, "Please, I'm just like any other person," and they calm down.