Bellazon

Raquel Zimmermann
Thumbnail

purple

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! RAQUEL ON TV!!!!!

too bad i live in the US!!! they never show high fashion commercials!!! I haven't even seen Raquel's Gucci ad with David Lynch on TV!!! ...always youtube!!!

hahahah! you two are on the Raquel ball of information! hahahah!

hahahah! oh yah! karaoke!

hey you! always on the run... gotta slow it down baby, gotta have some fun!!! hahahahaahah! Spice girls... can it be anymore cheezy! And it's British... just for you camilla! hahahaaha!

Man... i hope raquel will have time to have some fun since shell be busy being #1!!!!

it depends, anja did h&m last season and only daria was in the tv ad, and raquels bigger than anja shes number one :woot:!! and anja apparently shot h&m right after fashion week! i remember reading it on wwd, so maybe she'll do those ads like last season (the ones with freja and tasha tilberg) and raquel will be the star like daria!

Stop right now thank you very much :rofl:

spice girls celine :woot:, i love that song i hope you still remember all the dance moves! since their comeback that always comes on in all the clubs i can't afford to see them though. :heart:

gucci by gucci hasnt come on over here yet either :(, just lots of rubbish diesel perfume etc and the kate moss perfume ad comes on all the time :ninja:.

Also apparently according to style_expert at tfs, lagerfeld says on a interview on chanel.com that the ankle purse was raquels idea!

hahaha... i was about to say that H&M is a Stolkholm based company! hahahahaha!

i just never see high fashion on TV! hahahaha! yah... that D&G add is pretty.... wow??? hahahah!

my brother saw it and he was like... EUGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! that guy!!!

hahahahaahaha!

GAP airs models sometimes... i saw Jaquetta Wheeler on a bike with the song "September"

... i wish they had raquel though... hahahah!

Stop right now thank you very much :rofl:

spice girls celine :woot:, i love that song i hope you still remember all the dance moves! since their comeback that always comes on in all the clubs i can't afford to see them though. :heart:

gucci by gucci hasnt come on over here yet either :(, just lots of rubbish diesel perfume etc and the kate moss perfume ad comes on all the time :ninja:.

Also apparently according to style_expert at tfs, lagerfeld says on a interview on chanel.com that the ankle purse was raquels idea!