Bellazon

Raquel Zimmermann
Thumbnail

purple

Another article :woot:

Raquel Zimmermann is the top number 1 of the Modeling world

she occupies the first place in the ranking of models.com; the last and only Brazilian that achieved the position was Gisele Bundchen

The model gaucho Raquel Zimmermann is with everything.

In the early morning of this Thursday, the 6th of December, she was chosen as the top number one of the world by the site models.com, the most important connected site in fashion.

To the 25 years, Raquel commemorates her ingression in the important role The only other Brazilian that has already occupied first place in the ranking was Gisele Bündchen.

Raquel, who lives in new york and us at the moment is in Paris filming the new H&M commercial, was told about the news by her husband, the Chilean photographer Ruy Sanchez.

Acting in campaigns of the Gucci, Calvin Klein, Fendi and Chanel, the top is also the new star of Valentino. New and probably to the last, since the Italian fashion designer announced his retirement in January, after 45 years.

OMG!!! Valentino!!!

...and CK!!!

i guess its really husband now! hahaha! its sooo amazing how they change her marital status now that shes on top!!! awwww.... ruy and raquel... :wub:

wait... aren't gauchos northerners? i thought she was from the south!

brazil 101... hahaha! idk... 101 is a generic name for 'introduction to' or 'basic'... so its basically introduction to brazil! hahahaah!

well i haven't slept coz i'm the queen of procrastination hahahah! i was doing my balenciaga project! which i'm not even sure is due today! i swear... i need to start paying attention!

im still bummed by the way... my original models were Carol and Raquel... but i could NOT find the right balenciaga picture... so i went with Coco and Hilary!