Bellazon

Raquel Zimmermann
Thumbnail

purple

I'm not saying it was mdc that did that, but it helped! But you wanna know who's really famous? Only Kate Moss and Gisele Bundchen :whistle:

One had to smoke cocaine and the other had to date Leonardo DiCaprio, I'm sure Raquel won't do any of those things :whistle: :p

You mean Gemma and Raquel?

yes, i was referrin' to raqy and gemmy,

idk why suddenly u came up with kate and gisele :rofl:

Kate Moss was ultra famous before the coke scandal,

as well as gisele, one of the most recognized faces on earth and NOT COS of leo..

their r/s was under wraps and surfaced during the later stages... :whistle:

but maybe it helped a little,

but it definitely earned leo a rep for bein' a supermodel playboy from flitting around with carmen,amber,etc... :cain:

the thing abt raqy is that even though she doesn't have a young face, she has some sort of experience... :D

and faithful to her photography husband.. (i hope)

:laugh: :D

:hug:

sorry, cuz i feel that it's somewhat..un.. :whistle:

Raquel does need no 1! she deserves it, and she is known for being private etc. (hence noone knew she had a husband till last year), and we dont see her at celeb parties and gemma was in loads of articles because she apparently started the 'alien doll trend'

about gisele thats true the only reason shes known worldwide is her dating celebs, kate moss has always been big in england but she reached new heights of famousness after the coke scandal. and isnt isabeli big in brazil as she married a soapstar?

i think gemma got paid more for her calvin contract is kind of what wayne meant ie millions. although raquel did get her own fairytale/storybook with palazzo!

hahhahaah! i love how you guys are having this whole convo about whos numero uno!!!

OMG!!! Smack me in the head for now knowing this!!! I thought she and ruy were only long time gf/bf! i didn't know they were married!!! AWWWW!!! :wub: that makes me love her even more!!!! how long have they been married?

yah... this is how you know a model is famous! ask my retarded sister... she knows gisele and she knows kate moss because of their celebrity status... she doesnt know gemma.

as for raquel... number 1 at mdc is long overdue and she really deserves it!

and thanks FI!

Some sites refer to them as married some as bf/gf, theyve been together ages whatever and seem happy :).

im hoping shes in vogue us jan as theres not another vogue paris till the end of jan!i hope she gets more ads too! they should start appearing soon but she usually does better for fw than ss, for ss07 she only had 2 campaigns and chanel eyewear so maybe shes more of a fw girl. theimagist referred to her as having constant bluechip bookings through october along with coco and aggy, so we have things to expect :woot:

that coco sig is fierce! if you havent already could you make me a new raquel sig from the w ed, thiago please, only if you have the time though. :flower:

Some sites refer to them as married some as bf/gf, theyve been together ages whatever and seem happy :).

im hoping shes in vogue us jan as theres not another vogue paris till the end of jan!i hope she gets more ads too! they should start appearing soon but she usually does better for fw than ss, for ss07 she only had 2 campaigns and chanel eyewear so maybe shes more of a fw girl. theimagist referred to her as having constant bluechip bookings through october along with coco and aggy, so we have things to expect :woot:

that coco sig is fierce! if you havent already could you make me a new raquel sig from the w ed, thiago please, only if you have the time though. :flower:

I've noticed most of her campaign are F/W too :yes: But I'm still hoping for more :D

I really hope for many editorials in january! :woot: Hold that no1 at sc!

I have a lot of time :) :flower: School's over for me :ddr:

hot sigs!!!

you are sooo lucky you're out of school already! everyone either goes out this week or next week... my semester break isn't until the 21st!!!!

and RandR are just so cute together! They remind me of a younger and quieter version of Justin and Natalia! Couples like that just makes me wanna hug and love!!! hahahaha!

Wow! thank you thiago! ill def use one of them in not sure which right at this minute :flower::Flower:

your so lucky to have finished school! i dont finish till next week and most schools finish just before xmas!

and fingers crossed for jan we should be starting to get more jan issues soon! i wonder if she'll make it to rio this year or be to busy again!

I'm glad you liked it :hehe:

My school ended november 23, but the results only came out this monday, now that I passed I'm officially free :rofl:

I hope she'll be busy for Rio :ninja: If she cancels it's because of something really good :woot:

Is Bellazon diferent for everybody? It's grey and green for me now :|

I'm glad you liked it :hehe:

My school ended november 23, but the results only came out this monday, now that I passed I'm officially free :rofl:

I hope she'll be busy for Rio :ninja: If she cancels it's because of something really good :woot:

Is Bellazon diferent for everybody? It's grey and green for me now :|

oh yes! the graphic is changed! i preferred how it is before.... :blink: