Bellazon

Raquel Zimmermann
Thumbnail

purple

Like those? Which one is the best?

post-4514-0-1446020606-54767_thumb.jpg

This is the perfeQt one.

irenistiQ's worQout plan,starring raQuel..

:hehe:

you see how her body is extremely presentable and shown off in this shot?

her arms are straight,

her legs are shown flawlessly,despite the slant..

shoulders and abs are looQing fit and perfeQt...

hey,we got our best overall piQ for raQuel.

thanQ u,THI,

good job!!!

no betta person to asQ abt raQ,than u.. :p

:(

well,it's still gemma...

so..hopefully our xmas wish and hard worQ(defending raQ) will all be rewarding with her at no.1...

but franQly,

sasha as a bigger advantage,her prada milano ads are... :no:

oh,HarrietCamilla,

why don't u want anyone to looQ at u liQe that?

:brows:

irenistiQ's worQout plan :evil:

I wonder when the models.com number one will be revealed? or if they will change it from gemma, i wouldnt be suprised if its nearer to christmas.

True. I thought they changed it every season, but it looks like it's every year :| That's so much time, at least if Raquel gets to #1 she'll be there for quite a while :woot:

But maybe she'll be #1 at supporting-cast for december, she had 4 editorials and 2 covers for december while Sasha only had 2 editorials. Lara will probably get the Vogue Italia cover with an ed, but I don't think she'll pass Raquel. I hope she gets no1 at least there or mdc :laugh:

hahhaaahahaahhahahaahahahaahha! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

you guys are hilarious!!!! I LOVE that raquel for addidas... which i just told irene... hahahaha!

its soooooooooo awesome and dancy!!!! i'll try and change it... i hope cyp doesnt kill me with the fickleness! hahahhaha!

hey you know what.... i just realized... our library has a copy of Visionaire.... its like in a small LV leather case (the side of teen vogue) but i just never paid attention to it until now... this is sooooo cool! but its like displayed in a special glass case!

I dont think she'll get no 1 at supporting cast :(, they loooooooove sasha, fingers crossed for models.com though as she deserves it atm. sasha can have it later :laugh:. It is a good website though they have broken her fendi campaign for the last 2 seasons now :woot:

Raquel went back up to 4/2 after falling down only around jan/march time and i think gemma became number one at xmas. they change the top 50 regularly but not the top 10.