Bellazon

Raquel Zimmermann
Thumbnail

purple

hahahaha! maybe it IS a girl thing... crazy hair day! ...sometimes week... even month! hahhah!

yah... when it hits 69... we bust out our boots and coats! we're not very well equipped when it comes to cold weather! hahah!

dude... thiago is lucky because hes in brazil right now... and he's brazilian in general! hahahaha! Thiago... la doesn't have REAL winter... we have to generate tons of water for fake snow! hahahaha! how lame is that!!! but its all good! its the closest we'll ever get to "winter" hahahaha!

oooo... like BZ! how cool is that! well i'll go check out raquel's page right now!!!

oh yeah guys... i just got a job!!! YAY!!! that means i can buy tons and tons of magazines without worrying about it!!! hahhahaha!

ok... i'll try that right now!

omg... just when i was bragging about the california sunshine... it starts to rain so its really cold! hahaha! i'm calling it hurricane camilla! hahahahha! (it was funnier to me earlier for some reason coz my friend took me to a british pub to watch a boxing match)

and thanks thiago!!! :hug: i'm really excited about it coz i'll be able to give more presents to people this holiday!!! ...you guys have any requests? :shifty: hahhahaha!

I voted thiago :flower:, i liked irinas natural ed and i rarely like irinas eds but still it was raquel!

wow celine, hurricane camilla :rofl:, i must have sent the rain over there. did you go and see that ricky hatton vs floyd whatever his name was? i went to watch that but i really dont get boxing. as if you have british pubs over in la! congrats on your job! :flower:

thiago i cant work fmt either, i thought you meant fmd :ninja:

A new article

The top Raquel Zimmermann, 25 years, could not have received better present for Christmas. After being chosen as one of the most elegant of the planet by the site style.com, Raquel arrived to the stardom in another embellished door, models.com. Ranking universal of the planet fashion, the models ranks Raquel as the number 1 of the world. It is her first time in the pódium. This had alone been obtained by one other Brazilian, Gisele Bündchen.

Of 25 years, 10 as model, the gaucho of New Hamburg, is also the star of an editorial from the December edition of W magazine, photographed by Craig McDean. The layer is incredible - and is a highlight for the model. And it is not alone that. She finishes doing the campaign for Fendi, Gucci by Gucci - which is directed by David Lynch -, Valentino, Karl Lagerfeld, Chanel eyewear, DSquared2 and Calvin Klein.

Want a better present?

yah! hatton and meriwether or something like that! all they did was sing and be roudy! it was CRAZY! but ricky lost... but he's friggin hilarious!!! ...hahhaa.. yes... we do have "british pubs" in la! hahahha! its really just a sports bar... but pub just sound cooler! haaha! i'm really not into boxing... but i like it only when theres a big crazy crowd going at it!

and thank you, i actually just came from work right now... i wont be on BZ as much anymore! hahahha!

OOO! and thanks for that article!