Bellazon

Raquel Zimmermann
Thumbnail

purple

seriously! i just checked our print gallery and Mad About You is a negatron in oct 04!

i probably just looked at the wrong year!

im basically looking for this

''Mad About You,'' the 16-page feature photographed by Steven Meisel and conceived by Camilla Nickerson, showed a succession of models in whiteface, smothered in vivid fox furs, outsize houndstooth and tweed, their ensembles garnished with egret plumes, jewel-toned gloves and violently colorful hose.

OMG!!! thiago!!!!

where did you get this? do they have all records of vogue editorials during this time?

i'm honestly just looking for camilla nickerson's work! tfs can only go so much!

omg!!! raquel dyed it platinum blonde! OMG!!!

hey! so i was looking through the 04/05 Vogues... omg! raquel and carol! AWESOME eds!!!

Really, you guys? I love her new hair! It looks even better on this HQ:

86383475.jpg

OMG!!! thiago!!!!

where did you get this? do they have all records of vogue editorials during this time?

omg!!! raquel dyed it platinum blonde! OMG!!!

hey! so i was looking through the 04/05 Vogues... omg! raquel and carol! AWESOME eds!!!

They only have it on a few issues of US Vogue: Check it out Here :hug:

I can't wait to see how her hair will look on editorials! :woot:

hmm... idk about raquel's hair!

personally... she should have consulted meisel... much like coco! hahahah!

i think it makes her look old.

i like her natural blonde... with natural highlights and low lights... it gives her hair personality... it also gives her depth.

now everyone who doesn't know her is going to thing... meh... shes just another blah blah blonde!

I don't like the new colour, it's just too artificial. Previous darker shades of blonde highlighted her features, now her face is less visible. But, nevertheless, she looked great at the MET Gala :heart:

And I'm sure she will rock the new hair in edits and campaigns :cool: (TBH Raquel is such a decent model that she surely would rock even bald head :laugh:)

GAP Khaki S/S 2009 campaign

24_gapkhaki_01.jpg 24_gapkhaki_02.jpg 24_gapkhaki_03.jpg 24_gapkhaki_04.jpg

Khaki has never been so cool.

Gap teamed up with the CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund finalists for the third Gap Design Editions, and this year it’s all about the khaki look. Alexander Wang, Albertus Swanepoel, and Vena Cava’s Lisa Mayock and Sophie Buhai each took the preppy staple and put their own twists on it. “I felt that after two years of doing white shirts, it was time to stay current and stay cool but also stay Gap and keep surprising the customer,” said Patrick Robinson, Gap’s executive vice president of design. “It’s pretty utilitarian,” he says. “But when you give it to such talent…it’s such a blank canvas.” The designers each created four looks, selling in the range of $39.50 to $88.

And now the looks are out, along with the chosen models for the campaign: Raquel Zimmermann, Anna Jagodzinska, Arlenis Sosa, and Coco Rocha were shot by Craig McDean, posing alone and with the designers in their creations. If anyone could promote the beige look, it’s these girls.

[modelinia via VoguElle Addict @ tfs]