Bellazon

Who is the first model who caught YOUR EYE?

k_dub

Adriana:yes::heart:

I remember being vaguely interested in Gisele when I first saw her (which was a long time ago) so I think I've always had the model obsession gene in me but when I first saw Adriana I was like :chicken: and that's when I started searching for models and getting exctied when new pictures came out. I with Gisele I just liked that she was a model, but with Adriana I loved her :hehe:

My interest in Gisele is nothing compared to mine for Adriana, and Gisele certainly didn't make me like other models

No. Gisele of course. I like Jeisa because I can collect almost all of her pics. I'm intimidated by the amount of pics I would have to collect to be a proper Gisele fan. I love Lily Cole too. They're my top 4 along with Kate Moss.

who said you have to collect pics at all to be a proper fan? :blink:

Adriana:yes::heart:

I remember being vaguely interested in Gisele when I first saw her (which was a long time ago) so I think I've always had the model obsession gene in me but when I first saw Adriana I was like :chicken: and that's when I started searching for models and getting exctied when new pictures came out. I with Gisele I just liked that she was a model, but with Adriana I loved her :hehe:

My interest in Gisele is nothing compared to mine for Adriana, and Gisele certainly didn't make me like other models

Exactly the same thing for me as well although now my interest in Gisele is at an all time high, but still Adriana will always be my top favorite.

I cant believe i hated Gisele at first :laugh: At first i like Alessandra, but then i found out some terrible facts about her personality :ninja: . I stil like her though but its just a beautiful face now :/ . And i saw Gisele on the runway and her personality and ... :woot:

I cant believe i hated Gisele at first :laugh: At first i like Alessandra, but then i found out some terrible facts about her personality :ninja: . I stil like her though but its just a beautiful face now :/ . And i saw Gisele on the runway and her personality and ... :woot:

You hated Gisele? I cant imagine that for some reason :blink:

are those terrible facts related in any way to how her behavior is when she is with that other sexy drunk model :p ?

Actually how I discovered Jeisa. Someone told me I looked like her so I googled her to find more pics. People also told me they thought I looked like Maria Carla Boscono. So I googled both ladies. Maria Carla never really interested me much after looking through her pics but Jeisa although she didn't capture me that much I liked that she had a young innocent girl look and I thought it was cute. So I thought she was boring but had a nice body so I collected maybe 20 pics of her or less. I was more interested in Jessica Stam at the time. I actually used to be a big Stam fan. I think she's boring now and her body is too boyish for my taste and I don't think she's very talented for modeling. Anyway I thought Jeisa was boring too and too young looking. So basically I discovered Jeisa in the early summer and in October it occured to me to just look for pictures of her because I wanted to see more pics of her body which I really liked. I really started to like her work and I liked her more and more as a model. I probably shouldn't be this obsessed but I am. With Lily Cole when I first saw her I hated her and I thought she looked like a pumpkin head. I only saw one pic of her and that was a backstage pic with Gemma who I also hated at the time. Then something happened and I fell in love with Gemma, she overtook Gisele as my favorite and I was obsessed with her and started collecting more and more of her pics. This was around September. My obsession with her eventually died down as is apparent but I still respect her as a model. I never thought to look at a pic of Lily's but when I did I fell in love with her talent. She's amazing and I have to admit even when I loved Gemma her face always bothered me but Lily's I'm just in love with and her body too. She's just great. Great personality too, smart girl. She was born to be a model.